No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine takes a long time to load a page and when I try to comment on it I get a pop up that says it’s timed out and I have to sign back in on the site. When I go to the site via safari there no problems and I’m signed in. Also got an email notification from TBH that there have been five failed attempts to log into my account so it was locked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      TTT. Mine stopped again.. POS app!

Anyone else getting notifications? Or not getting them recently?

Checked out of society.
      My notifications worked for about 2 weeks after the last debacle. Was slow as molasses the last week. Finally sped up but no notifications

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        My notifications worked for about 2 weeks after the last debacle. Was slow as molasses the last week. Finally sped up but no notifications

Mine is the same

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Same. Not getting any notifications (have not for a while now) and all this past week it was super slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I paid for the PRO, still doesn't work

Comment

When this same subject came up about a month ago, somebody recommended that upgrading to Pro would likely mitigate these problems. So I paid for the upgrade (paying for apps is something I almost NEVER do!), and the issues I was having seem to have resolved.

Okay, I’ll say it…it was worth the $10 I paid for it.

Comment

I've had Pro for a long time. All the issues started in the last 6 months or so. Not sure why it randomly stopped working..

Checked out of society.

Comment

Tapatalk pro. Lost notifications months ago, disappointing. Last few days have been incredibly slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                    Tapatalk pro. Lost notifications months ago, disappointing. Last few days have been incredibly slow.
                    Same...back to green screen except for when I need to post a pic I guess.

Comment

I haven't been able to get on most of the week because it was too slow. Thus is the first day.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I signed all the way out, re followed the forum and signed in. For now that seemed to fix notifications

Comment

I signed all the way out, re followed the forum and signed in. For now that seemed to fix notifications

That worked for me . . It even restored my old handle . . Sharecropper is back . .

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

Comment

I deleted it and reinstalled it and that seemed to help. It has been slow last couple of days but that’s about all. Have not tried to post pics recently

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              That worked for me . . It even restored my old handle . . Sharecropper is back . .

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk
                              Ooops . . Tapatalk took it back to preaux40 . . Gotta love hitech . .

Comment

Working...
                              X