X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fmjag64
    replied
    Originally posted by andre3k View Post
    My nephew just transferred from Incarnate Word to Southern Illinos University. I had no idea the type of stipends these kids are getting now. Good for them. All of that effort he put in is paying off.

https://siusalukis.com/news/2023/5/9...ey-miller.aspx
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• andre3k
    replied
    My nephew just transferred from Incarnate Word to Southern Illinos University. I had no idea the type of stipends these kids are getting now. Good for them. All of that effort he put in is paying off.

CARBONDALE, Ill. – Southern Illinois men's basketball coach Bryan Mullins announced today that the program has signed Trey Miller, a 6-foot-2 guard from Hous...

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Horns will have a solid squad. Top 10ish.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BarBBar
    replied
    News reports say Dillon Mitchell will return to play at UT this season as well as Tyreese Hunter. Will be interesting to see if they add any more from the portal in addition to those they have added so far.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    Originally posted by El General View Post
    That is a pretty strong pick up.
    McCasland is quietly getting some good pieces in place. Gonna be a young roster so this veteran is great.

Leave a comment:

• El General
    replied
    Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Solid portal pick up!

That is a pretty strong pick up.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Well it looks like Huggins is going to survive at WVU despite cancel culture's attempts after that radio interview. Was happy to see this.
    Good. That **** was hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    Solid portal pick up!

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    Well it looks like Huggins is going to survive at WVU despite cancel culture's attempts after that radio interview. Was happy to see this.

Leave a comment:

• El General
    replied
    [emoji102] Beard [emoji1301][emoji216]

He ain't going to Ole Miss. Arkansas or G-League Ignite are the most likely.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    College Hoops Thread

[emoji102] Beard [emoji1301][emoji216]

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    To a Sweet 16 and a top transfer class ?? Yeah UT has lost a few and that one kid decommitted to go semi pro for a year but they will fill those spots. Tech has some great news in the past few days with several key returners committed to staying. Big first step for McCasland to keep them home while adding more.
    Then to sucking and firing his replacent. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• BarBBar
    replied
    To a Sweet 16 and a top transfer class ?? Yeah UT has lost a few and that one kid decommitted to go semi pro for a year but they will fill those spots. Tech has some great news in the past few days with several key returners committed to staying. Big first step for McCasland to keep them home while adding more.
    Read that Dylan Disu is coming back, plus UT adding a backup center from UVA from portal. Hope the guys entering the draft choose not to go after the draft. Will need help at guard.

Leave a comment:

• clay4626
    replied
    Haven't keep up with all of the AGS basketball team
    Last i heard they were all coming back. Hope that is true.
    think they are looking for one or two players out of the portal.
    Should make another dance and make a run this year.

Leave a comment:

• Fmjag64
    replied
    Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Looks like Texas is headed the same way as Tech did post Beard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X