College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Disu has been clutch, sucks, but.. it is what it is. Nut up and win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Bone bruise from the Penn State game. He reinjured it early in the game and could not return.

Again awesome win from the horns with him out. Hope he is ready to go Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
      B12 sucking so far, not so sure about them being the “best conference”.
      Post didn't age well. Big east hanging in there as well.

But that said #2 Texas and #3 KSU and #3 Gonzaga #5 SDSU have to be favorites to be in final 4 which would put the Big12 as "best conference" whatever that means. I personally don't care about conference and couldn't care less who wins between KSU and FAU. The only thing that matters for me is that Texas is still in. I'll be cheering Texas and upsets in the other 3 games.

It has been an awesome tournament though. A lot of great games this year. Only UT and UConn left on my bracket and I had UConn losing their next game. I went from 7 of my elite 8 teams still in play when the sweet 16 started to only 2 of 8 remaining after.

Comment

Disu hasn't been the guy all year. He had a few great games down the stretch. Elite 8. LFG.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Boom!

Comment

Hurricane warning
            Attached Files

Comment

Give Terry his contract already. It may be Beard’s team, but to take a team full of guys used to being the man and having them playing that well together under the circumstances they’ve faced is nothing short of a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                Give Terry his contract already. It may be Beard’s team, but to take a team full of guys used to being the man and having them playing that well together under the circumstances they’ve faced is nothing short of a miracle.

I bet Texas takes care of him. I think Terry would probably tell you he has more things to worry about right now than contract negotiations.

Last edited by Smart; 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I bet Texas takes care of him. I think Terrey would probably tell you he has more things to worry about right now than contract negotiations.
                  I believe they do as well. Sure hope they do. The players love him, and his success is undeniable.

Comment

College Hoops Thread

FAU up 1 with :22.8 on the clock

FAU to the final 4
                    Last edited by Chad C; 03-25-2023, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      Terry is the guy, but they won’t do it during the season for 1000 reasons.

Comment

UConn is a machine. They just chew up good teams and spit them out.

Comment

Thank god the first game is finally on. Longest day ever.

Comment

Finally a start time BoB can stay up for..... Hook 'em!!!

Comment

UConn is the favorite, IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Finally a start time BoB can stay up for..... Hook 'em!!!
                                Dude, I'm on east coast time.

9:45 tip is ****ing stupid.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-26-2023, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X