College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Hoops Thread

I didn’t get to watch, but good win for the Ags to end the season on a high note. I saw they shot 27 of 28 from the charity stripe!? That’s amazing.

Should bode well for tourney seeding. Another win or two in the conference tourney wouldn’t hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

That was Shaka bro.

You are right though. They are not peaking at the right time. If they had they could have been a national championship contender. They are still a 2-3 seed and are sweet 16 contenders.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-04-2023, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Great game for the Ags! Taylor is great. A few careless turnovers in the 2nd half but held on! Top 4 seed in ncaa maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          That was Shaka bro.

I know who it was. He's got Marquette at #6

Not sure Temporary Terry is that much better than Shaka at Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Great game for the Ags! Taylor is great. A few careless turnovers in the 2nd half but held on! Top 4 seed in ncaa maybe.
            Top 4? No way.

Comment

That was Shaka bro.

You are right though. They are not peaking at the right time. If they had they could have been a national championship contender. They are still a 2-3 seed and are sweet 16 contenders.

I told you about building to a crescendo is everything a month ago and you poo pooed that. Now you are figuring out what I was talking about firsthand. I have texas out in 2nd game of bigtwelve tourney. Never figured you for an Aggie fan. Gig em

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Man I'm a sports junkie....I watch several woman's Longhorn sports...especially when there is nothing else on midweek...volleyball, basketball, softball. I'd rather watch all those than NBA (except maybe the playoffs) or any WNBA. They may not have my full attention like football or baseball but they are the TV while I'm in my home office or shop. **** sure better than your Bachelor and Bachelorette favs.....

Oh man...the czar does not approve. I need to rethink this... ok....I did. Still like them.

I would never tell any man what he should/shouldn't watch. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if its wrong

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  I told you about building to a crescendo is everything a month ago and you poo pooed that. Now you are figuring out what I was talking about firsthand. I have texas out in 2nd game of bigtwelve tourney. Never figured you for an Aggie fan. Gig em
                  Yeah bro. I've been watching this stuff since 82. I know how it works.

Comment

Whoop!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Whoop!!
                      G Rollie White.

Comment

Well Czar begs to differ. Nice 1st half against Chalk. Will be interesting if yall can keep it up in 2nd

Comment

Horns up at half hope they can close it out
                          Like your avatar burntorange that shows some class

Comment

Frog stock continues to plummet. Really dissapointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I'm not a big fan of basketball but I did say I was a self admitted world class front runner/bandwagoner if my teams (men or women) are doing good.
                              LOL! Who knew? The combo t-shirt / bandwagon fan. Exactly what ever parent wants their kid to be when they grow up.

Comment

Horns looking good. Peaking at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                                X