• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Captain obvious. Lol.

You're not supposed to say the dance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The reason I mentioned it was because of so much being made of seeding and rankings for the big dance. When you get on a roll all that goes out the window and you can go well above the perceived seeding. Many say that the seedings are everything, it's more than wins losses. Its quality wins and bad losses. I thought this was a hoops thread to discuss but I guess you know everything

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      The reason I mentioned it was because of so much being made of seeding and rankings for the big dance. When you get on a roll all that goes out the window and you can go well above the perceived seeding. Many say that the seedings are everything, it's more than wins losses. Its quality wins and bad losses. I thought this was a hoops thread to discuss but I guess you know everything
      Yawn.

Comment

Yawn.

Meow.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Nick Smith Jr plays for the hogs today. Guy is a baller and hope he plays today. If he plays and stays healthy the hogs are going to be tough to beat.

Comment

94-60, they bounce back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Nick Smith Jr plays for the hogs today. Guy is a baller and hope he plays today. If he plays and stays healthy the hogs are going to be tough to beat.
              **** Arkansas.

Comment

**** Arkansas.

Good, you can renew your hatred on the field and court with your hated former swc foe. WOO PIG SOOIE WPS!

Comment

Nice win by the Horns over a team that had gotten kinda hot lately.

Comment

Horns on fire. Nice win

Comment

Good, you can renew your hatred on the field and court with your hated former swc foe. WOO PIG SOOIE WPS!
                      Correct. Can't wait.

Comment

*** happened in the last 45 seconds in Baylor frogs game? I thought i saw frogs up by 6 and I went to do something and the baylor won by 4??? Epic meltdown, bad clock management. Not good. Frogs f in it up down the stretch

Comment

Sic Em Bears?

Comment

*** happened in the last 45 seconds in Baylor frogs game? I thought i saw frogs up by 6 and I went to do something and the baylor won by 4??? Epic meltdown, bad clock management. Not good. Frogs f in it up down the stretch
                            I think you had the score flipped. BU was up by that amount or close to it with less than a minute left. TCU still almost came back. Dixon's coaching and clock management was pretty darn good if not excellent. TCU had a chance to at least send it into overtime. Not an epic meltdown on TCU's part.

Comment

Sheesh! TCU is tough even without Miles. Of course, a team that goes into the Phog with a healthy Miles and beats KU by 23 should be tough, even without Miles. No other team has or likely will come close to that this season. I want them on the opposite side of BU's bracket if Miles gets healthy.

Other than the final score, I have to admit that my favorite part of the game was when the students noticeably went quiet after screaming "air ball" at Flagler for most of the game. Not sure if it was him hitting 5 3's or him scoring 28 (season's best, I believe), but he pretty much shoved the "air balls" down their throats and yanked their hearts out as he was pulling his hand back out of their mouths. They were spanked and humiliated. It was so sweet!

Comment

Jamie Dixon strikes again?

Comment

Working...
                                X