X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good killing

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I didn't even know you could shoot a rifle over public water. Cool buck and ldps
      You can't shoot from the boat.

It is unlawful to: hunt any wild animal or wild bird, including exotic animals, on foot or from a vehicle on any public road or road right-of-way, or a boat on public water, except that migratory waterfowl may be hunted from a boat or any floating craft (except a sinkbox) under certain conditions.

There's also a "Restricted Areas in Counties" section in the Outdoor Annual.
      Last edited by bigchiefj; 11-21-2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Very nice congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          That’s not the same sled I rode 20 years ago is it?

What is that flooring?
          No. Just got this one a month or so ago. That was an old Godevil rig I had back then.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
            That’s a great looking sled as well!

Work in progress? What’s left?
            Got to finish some electrical, want to extend back the front deck a little to fish off of better and a few other odd and ends

Comment

what a good looking rack! congrats

Comment

Great pics and awesome buck. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Nice job.

And for those asking for location, OP is an old skewl duck hunter. He knows about loose lips……
                  I chuckled. Dang ol boom scouters

Nice rig OP, that's the hull I want. Like you said, extend the front deck a hair and it's golden.

Do you have any issues with getting fuel back or are you running an extra pump

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I chuckled. Dang ol boom scouters

Nice rig OP, that's the hull I want. Like you said, extend the front deck a hair and it's golden.

Do you have any issues with getting fuel back or are you running an extra pump

No issues with fuel getting back to motor. Just the stock fuel pump on the motor seems to be fine. Once I get the deck done, I may or may not leave it up front depending on if I still need some weight up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                      No issues with fuel getting back to motor. Just the stock fuel pump on the motor seems to be fine. Once I get the deck done, I may or may not leave it up front depending on if I still need some weight up there.
                      I have a 2 stroke I'd hang on it. Just a thought I had but easily overcome.

Thanks

Comment

Couple of those pics are absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X