Clear All

Michigan looked strong on that drive. McCarthy looking good

Comment

Great game

Comment

Michigan imposing their will.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          I don't know why. But one game a year I could care less about and wouldn't mind if both teams lose is Ohio State vs Michigan. I guess you have to be from that area.

It’s because big 10 football is garbage, and fans from that area are… Well, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

S C should be beating Clemson. Too many miscues thus far.

Comment

QJ and Taye Barber both game time decisions.....as long as at least one of them goes I feel good. If they both can't go, it ain't good.

PY should be along shortly to let us know they both will play

Comment

Buckeyes just got screwed. That ball landed about 5 yards out of bounds lol

Comment

2022 College Football Week 13

Jim Harbaugh is the most sanctimonious ****head in college football, but I have to root for Michigan today just because I hope to see those home fans cry.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Buckeyes just got screwed. That ball landed about 5 yards out of bounds lol
                    Hardly. The receiver had one hand touch the ball. Never know what would have happened without the PI.

Comment

Question for the Texas fans or any fan for that matter, got into a discussion with a guy about Bjon Robinson draft projection, he says he is a top 10 pick, I know he is the best back coming out but I just cannot imagine him going in the first 10 picks, I said somewhere between 15 and 25, what do you college football gurus say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Jim Harbaugh is the most sanctimonious ****head in college football, but I have to root for Michigan today just because I hope to see those home fans cry.

Yep😉

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Question for the Texas fans or any fan for that matter, got into a discussion with a guy about Bjon Robinson draft projection, he says he is a top 10 pick, I know he is the best back coming out but I just cannot imagine him going in the first 10 picks, I said somewhere between 15 and 25, what do you college football gurus say ?

I hope he falls to Dallas at pick 32...

Comment

Harbaugh RULES!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Late first. Top rb picked.

Comment

Ohio State is [emoji2781]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X