This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Texas is flat 7-5 coming. Baylor is the better team and has the better coach.
    Nah…

Comment

What an insane play call. Analytics or not, that’s crazy to go for it just outside of your own 30 yard line.

Comment

All these stupid reviews have killed the game.

Comment

I ve been watching for 10 minutes and there have been more officials on the screen than football game.

Comment

Lulz Texas running the ball for 4-8 yards a pop and they decide to drop back to pass

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              I ve been watching for 10 minutes and there have been more officials on the screen than football game.
              It sux. Surprised they did not review the fumble and 2 pt conversion.

Comment

Big man got him a t d

Comment

Mullet man strikes again, he plays in slow motion!

Comment

I think Sarks trying to blow sunshine up our booty over Ewers……I just don’t get it.

Comment

If only Texas had a good running back or a good backfield to hand the ball off every play!?!?!

Comment

It's easy for UT fans. Play Mullet dude now so when the Manning flash comes in there won't be any controversy.

Comment

Baylor 4 for 4 on 4th down. If I was Aranda I would never punt

Comment

Sark is a genius!!! Liberty Hill is losing too. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bijan is the real deal. Beast.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dork Ewers has given BU 10 points today. What a freaking clown he’s turned out to be.

The right sidebar the line has been trash today, but that was ridiculous.

Run the **** ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X