Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remote Cellular Hog Trap Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friend has several Jaeger Pro on his 3,000 acres and no complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      Jaegerpro
      Buy once-cry once trap! But it’s gonna be nothing but smiles after you get it catching!

Comment

Again…. Jaeger. I have one set up on my place and it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Easy setup

Comment

Have you looked into pig brig traps. I don’t have one but they seam like a great alternative to a cellular trap with the same success rate.

Comment

I find this Article interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
              Again…. Jaeger. I have one set up on my place and it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Easy setup
              Did you order your trap online? Or did you pick it up from a local dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                I have 5 jagerpro traps that I run at work. Over the past 3 years we have caught north of 1100 pigs. I believe in the Jagerpro product and process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Did you order your traps online? Or did you pick it up from a local dealer? Thanks.

Comment

Heck yea they work

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                    Did you order your trap online? Or did you pick it up from a local dealer?
                    I know you weren’t quoting me….but we just bought gate/camera system from a dealer in OK. Had the trap part already. There is dealers all over several states

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                      Have you looked into pig brig traps. I don’t have one but they seam like a great alternative to a cellular trap with the same success rate.

This is what I am considering. My pigs are inconsistent and I don’t like having to wake up in the middle of the night when a coon triggers the camera. Also like that additional pigs can continue to enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been building my own wireless hog trap gates for years. I have a fabricator that builds the panels, gates, etc. and I build the electronic control box. I was a dealer for JagerPro from 2015-2018 and owned a professional hog removal business for 6 years. JP puts out a solid product, I will say that! Shoot me a message if I can help you out in anyway.

Comment

Any insight into the Wireless Rancher system......web site does not show cost.

Comment

Working...
                          X