No announcement yet.

Junction, TX -places to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to love Cooper's. Last time I was through there it was very different.

Comment

Lum’s bbq is very good, I think they need to re-examine all of the side items. They are all served ice cold, so skip them a get a bag of chips like the locals. Their desserts look pretty good.

We found a burger place a little farther S of Lum’s that was excellent.

In September we had dinner at the Mexican restaurant, would definitely go back. Spoke with the Senorita that owns it, and she said they were broken into the previous night. So keep your vehicle in sight if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
        Reading the Brady Bar-B-Q thread, don't eat at Coopers in Junction
        Ditto this

Comment

Seen it said before but worth repeating. DO NOT EAT AT COOPERS IN JUNCTION!

Comment

Lum's must be the Jekyll and Hyde of BBQ, everyone says it is great, but it absolutely sucked when we were there about a month ago. Isaak's was pretty good.

Comment

I’m not sure if Milky Way is still in business as it’s been a couple years since I frequented junction but that was my favorite place to eat there. Great burgers. Also, back door cafe in Roosevelt is great. It’s behind the feed store.

Comment

Been almost 20 yrs since we had a lease in Junction, but when I was a kid, Isaaks was the place to eat for home cooking. Coopers isn't affiliated with coopers in Llano and is hot garbage.

Comment

I find myself going to Roosevelt to eat way more than I go to Junction. It is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                    I’m not sure if Milky Way is still in business as it’s been a couple years since I frequented junction but that was my favorite place to eat there. Great burgers. Also, back door cafe in Roosevelt is great. It’s behind the feed store.
                    I don’t even know how coppers is still in business, everyone knows it’s trash

Lums is great 9 out of 10 times.

I always wanted to try the Milky Way, just cause it looks good. I got breakfast tacos there last month and was disappointed. Would try again for a burger because a place that looks like that has to have amazing burgers.

Where’s the best place for tacos?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post

I always wanted to try the Milky Way, just cause it looks good. I got breakfast tacos there last month and was disappointed. Would try again for a burger because a place that looks like that has to have amazing burgers.

The old bait shop across the road from the grocery store has the best tacos in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post

Cooper’s gets the I-10 traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                          The old bait shop across the road from the grocery store has the best tacos in my opinion.
                          Very true, and the menudo is great as well.

Lum's is as good as it gets in that area

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                            Lum's must be the Jekyll and Hyde of BBQ, everyone says it is great, but it absolutely sucked when we were there about a month ago. Isaak's was pretty good.
                            Never been good the couple of times I've eaten there. Been hunting in Junction almost 10years. I guess compared to Coopers its good??

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
                              Lum's is as good as it gets in that area
                              Well said.

Comment

What’s wrong with Coopers? Never been only curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X