Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Off web site
    Interesting. I have not seen those before. Does it get hard to reach the contents when not full?

Comment

No. It’s comically shallow. Maybe 3/8+”

Comment

I only have a tiny bit left….. I have several water bottles full I keep in my console that I refill from
        good grief!!

Comment

You telling me the stuff my wife and mom plant for caterpillars each year, and absolutely FLOODS my yard with seeds(I try to grab all pods before they release the seeds) are something I could turn around and sell?! Shoot. I’m going to be a millionaire.

Tip. Plant some in a pot in the back yard. Stuff grows like wildfire and you will have all you need. Plus will attract caterpillars and in turn you get butterflies.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
            Interesting. I have not seen those before. Does it get hard to reach the contents when not full?
            My daughter got this from her ortho to hold rubber bands. Works great for me. Stuff it full, leave some hanging out the top, pull it and more is left hanging out. They can ve found on Amazon. You could drill a small hole in one corner and put it on a keychain and attatch it to your zipper, then youd have easy access and 1 hand operation. Not exactly the same, but this would work about the same, and already has Keychain. One for every jacket.
            12 PCS Oval Rubber Coin Purse Change Holder with Chain Change Purse for Coins Multi Purpose Coin Pouch for Men Women Key Earring Travel, Black https://a.co/d/6xXUO33

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by LivinADream; 11-18-2022, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Check the hunting public website. They sell a milkweed dispenser.
              Milkweed is the most effective wind and thermal checker in the world. But what if milkweed doesn't grow by you, or you need a place to store your Milkweed when you head into the field? We have you covered with our Hunting Public Milkweed pouches by Butterfly Effect Outdoors! Each pouch comes FULLY STOCKED with 3-4 milk
              Last edited by JA23; 11-18-2022, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JA23 View Post
                Check the hunting public website. They sell a milkweed dispenser.
                https://www.thehuntingpublic.com/col...ndicator-pouch
                I have a bag similar to this in the top of my pack. The packs stay open while in the stand and I usually just leave milkweed pouch unzipped. If I think I’ll need it while walking I just put it in my pocket. One pouch last me all season and I use it quite often! Another thing I’ve noticed is “a dab will do ya”. Pinch off to much and it’ll fall to fast.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Not ready when green like in the first pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Unless you need to super glue something together, then pick it green! Lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    My daughter got this from her ortho to hold rubber bands. Works great for me. Stuff it full, leave some hanging out the top, pull it and more is left hanging out. They can ve found on Amazon. You could drill a small hole in one corner and put it on a keychain and attatch it to your zipper, then youd have easy access and 1 hand operation. Not exactly the same, but this would work about the same, and already has Keychain. One for every jacket.
                    12 PCS Oval Rubber Coin Purse Change Holder with Chain Change Purse for Coins Multi Purpose Coin Pouch for Men Women Key Earring Travel, Black https://a.co/d/6xXUO33

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk
                    I have something similar. It's a primos turkey mouth call holder.
                    My brother always used a coin purse like the banks gave away back in the day. Like these

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by rolylane6; 11-18-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Forget about the milkweed. Fire up the pot weed and see which direction the smoke goes.

Comment

It grows all over here in Iowa. I have a lot in the ditch along the county road in front of our house.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Forget about the milkweed. Fire up the pot weed and see which direction the smoke goes.
                          Better be hunting a food source because they're going to get hungry........

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                            Better be hunting a food source because they're going to get hungry........

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
                            Nose all covered in Cheeto dust

Comment

Nose all covered in Cheeto dust
                              Lips all covered in honey bun crumbs.

Comment

I've got some planted in the corner of my flowerbed,it's easy to grow and I always spread the seeds to any I might come across hunting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X