No announcement yet.

Yellowstone - Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip with the Nero reference was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      I am a late bloomer, just started from season one, on Peacock, lord his daughter's something else.. i am now on season two. gets better as we go...
      Shes got balls bigger than anyone else on the ranch. Just wait till she's in her office in season 3 i think.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Rip with the Nero reference was pretty good.
        Agreed you can tell hes not a fan. I think Beth belittling Jamie is one of her biggest mistakes. If they would suck it up and get along they would have it made.

Comment

Anyone watch the first episode Tulsa King with Rocky? It is worth getting paramount plus for?

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
            Anyone watch the first episode Tulsa King with Rocky? It is worth getting paramount plus for?
            My boss did and said it was really good. I plan on watching it this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              Shes got balls bigger than anyone else on the ranch. Just wait till she's in her office in season 3 i think.

Yep. Just love her character.

A side note: When the actress who plays Beth is featured in promotional interviews, he gets bejiggity when she opens her mouth and a British accent comes out. "It's just all wrong!" he says.

Comment

I haven’t; and unless somebody tells me it’s great, I don’t intend to. The previews looked pretty bad to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sidebar…. They are currently filming in Venus, have downtown shut down for scenes.

They are looking for extras, if you live close by.

Comment

That was ryan bingham that tied it. LOL
                    Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                    Loved the part where the guy ties the calf up but the big guy has to put the calf on the horse for him. Pulllleeezzzz.
                    Last edited by lunatic'hunter; 11-15-2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Stallone plays a good gangsta. It was good, I'll keep watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X