Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayer Request for my Son Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers

Comment

Lord it is especially hard to see the young ones suffer such a debilitating disease. We know that You are able to do all things. We ask You Lord, heal this young man and return him to his family as a vibrant and active young man as a witness to Your power and holiness. We ask Lord that You guide Hunter's care team to implementation of Your plan of healing for him. Comfort the family and give them all patience and the hope that is given through Faith in Your love for us all. Guide them and walk with them all through this time of tribulation until they are able to get their joy back through You Lord Jesus for it is in Your name we ask and pray, Amen!

Comment

Jesus we understand that every illness that can plague man has already been defeated at the cross by Your blood. Lord, please heal this young man of this disease and show the world that no illness can stand against Your authority and power. Lord restore this young man to full health so he can be a living testimony to Your Will and desire. Thank You Jesus, in Your Holy Name we pray, Amen.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Lord it is especially hard to see the young ones suffer such a debilitating disease. We know that You are able to do all things. We ask You Lord, heal this young man and return him to his family as a vibrant and active young man as a witness to Your power and holiness. We ask Lord that You guide Hunter's care team to implementation of Your plan of healing for him. Comfort the family and give them all patience and the hope that is given through Faith in Your love for us all. Guide them and walk with them all through this time of tribulation until they are able to get their joy back through You Lord Jesus for it is in Your name we ask and pray, Amen!
          Amen!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X