Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
    I have a $100 nesco

How do you like the Nesco? I was looking at the VS-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
      We’re Bohunks and real tight, costs too much to only put one to a bag!
      Lol That’s why you need a chamber sealer. Bags are way cheaper. Chamber type bags that hold 1 ring are 5-6 cents each. Suction type sealers bags that hold 2 rings are about 30 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
        Lol That’s why you need a chamber sealer. Bags are way cheaper. Chamber type bags that hold 1 ring are 5-6 cents each. Suction type sealers bags that hold 2 rings are about 30 cents.
        For realz 15 bucks for 250 bags

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
          Goes on sale frequently for 699.99

If youre tired of spoiled food, try MEAT!'s Vacuum Sealers. Choose from a selection of vacuum sealers and vacuum sealing supplies.

Go with oil system chamber sealer

Awesome
          Tom, what's wrong with the oilless one? Seems like it would be less maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
            We’re Bohunks and real tight, costs too much to only put one to a bag!

not if you move to a vac chamber sealer bags are way cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
              Tom, what's wrong with the oilless one? Seems like it would be less maintenance.
              It gets pretty hot on sausage making day

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I limped by for years with about the cheapest seal-a-meal from walmart but it got many deer and fish packaged just fine. Finally wore it out last month and got a Food Saver that I'm thrilled with. Does everything way faster and better than I was used to at least. I know it's on the low end but for the money I'm very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                  That’s a big consideration as well, I can adjust the link size to fir the bag. As soon as I sell my S&F feeder, I’ll be in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I have the 15” Cabela’s commercial model.

I would like to have a chamber style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                    I had that model...was junk. They gave me another one. Junk as well...would not seal correctly. Got my refund and got the Vacmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      I had that model...was junk. They gave me another one. Junk as well...would not seal correctly. Got my refund and got the Vacmaster.

I’ve had this on a little over a year. Have processed 6-8 animals plus other items with no issues so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        I’ve had this on a little over a year. Have processed 6-8 animals plus other items with no issues so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        We have an older version of this one. Going on 5 years and no issues. We usually put up 3-5 deer/year, same with hogs, and 50-60 chickens, plus whatever leftovers or grocery sales. It’s been great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                          Spend a little extra on one of these. You will NOT be disappointed..

Shop Avid Armor Model A420 Stainless Steel Suction Vacuum Sealer with Roll Storage - Heavy Duty for Home Use

I love mine and it works great
                          I like the looks of that one. I will be getting a new one soon and may have to give that one a try.

Comment

Ok, next question: As big as the chamber vacs are, how and where do you store them? At 70 lbs they are not very portable. Leaving it out on the counter is a no-go.

Comment

Ok, next question: As big as the chamber vacs are, how and where do you store them? At 70 lbs they are not very portable. Leaving it out on the counter is a no-go.
                              I bought a small table for its home place.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is on a rolling tool cart from harbor freight.

Comment

Working...
                                X