Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Jeremy, I don't know you, but just like so many here, I know your pain! I can tell you that the only way I have been able to get through such a loss is to lean on the Lord God. I've cried till my eyes almost swole shut. Believe it or not, it helps! I cried out to God literally out loud. That helped too. But then I sat back and listened quietly for His response... Sometimes He's hard to hear when He speaks, like in "that still small voice"... not literally but it's like that... I have found that the more I read God's Word, the easier it is to hear Him... My mamma was the one who brought Jesus into my life. I will forever be indebted to her for that, but the best way I can think of for us to honor our moms is to pass forward the things she gave us... You too sir, just think of all that she gave you... I was and still am a big ol' mamma's boy. Believe me when I say to cast your burdens on the Lord. He will carry you. With the age and health of your dad, you must be the strong one in the family and lead them through this trial... Openly mourning can be a way to lead too... Don't hide it! Don't be ashamed to show your earthly love for your mom... Tears in the eyes of a leader can bring respect!
      God bless you sir as you go through this day and the next chapter in you and your family's life.

Comment

my condolences sir!

Comment

You know it’s coming. Every time you get a late phone call you just know something happened. Breath a sigh of relief. Everything is ok, again. Even if you have time to say goodbye before they go your still not prepared for the finality of death here.
          But God said He’s prepared a place for us. A place where there is no more sickness, no more death, no more tears. Let Gods promises sustain you and y’all that haven’t experienced this yet.

Comment

Prayers for you man.

My wife recently lost her dad at 62, so I have a idea of what you are going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for peace comfort and understanding for you and your family. May God welcome her Home in His loving arms. God bless y’all.

Comment

Lost my dad in 2000 and mom in 2016. The pain will fade and you'll be left with great memories. May God bless you.

Comment

Prayers brother, for you, and all the family. I’ve been there, it’s tough, no doubt. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers up!! It's tough loosing parents.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. Can’t imagine.

Comment

Well, she is laid to rest. She is not in pain anymore, gets to see all the other family we have lost over the years. All of our days are numbered, just dont know when that # will be called. I'm gonna make the best of the days with pops that we have left. To my momma, I, we will see u again. Until then I will think about u everyday, and be strong for the family I have left. Until then, we luv u.

Comment

My condolences sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trust me when I say NO WORDS can help you get through this.
                            BUT,

Know that you have many friends (Known and Unknown) here on the tremendous site that are praying for you and your family. We look out for each other, we feel each other's pain and do any and everything we can to help you. TRUST ME... We are here for you.
                            Feel free to Vent, Rant and Rave, and let go anytime you feel the need.
                            The loss of a parent, or any family member, is a difficult time for any person. Trust that the Good Lord is Helping, Your Green Screen Family is helping and will do anything we can.

Prayers for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

I totally understand! I lost my mother in March and it still tears me up everyday! Prayers for your Peace, Comfort and Healing. We got you

Comment

Working...
                                X