• Show
Clear All

Awesome buck…congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy crap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        Well I use it mostly in my ground blinds. I have a mount that attaches to the top of the windows when opened. I point the ozonics where it blows out the open window. That way anything that seeps out that window goes right through a curtain of Ozone. I have been able to hunt very bad winds using this method. As for the tree setup, I run my unit about a foot above my head on the tree. when I first get in, I pretty much just blast the top of my head. Have it pointed right at me at a downward angle. After about 5 minutes, I adjust it to be pointed at the current wind direction. That way it is flaoting out a curtain of ozone that my scent has to go through. Now you need to pay attention to the wind direction. If you feel it changing a little, then just point the unit towards the new wind direction.

I am the guy that no matter how hard I stayed scent free, Deer would always blow at me downwind. Does not happen anymore. Has not happened in about 8-10 years.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll be trying it out in a SE Kansas tree next week!

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
          Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll be trying it out in a SE Kansas tree next week!

What are you near? I am near Dexter/ Cedar Vale area.

Comment

What are you near? I am near Dexter/ Cedar Vale area.

Pretty close. Two properties. One near Sedan and the other by Elgin.

Comment

I think most of yall heard me say I shot the smaller of the 2 big deer in there. Here is the bigger deer we call Moose. These pictures are under the stand I shot from. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Oh wow. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

How does one manage to find a good lease in Kansas? Wow!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t see why you are so excited

That is one heck of a buck Mitch, Congratulations

Not a bad year so far

Comment

Dude, that’s great! Does Archery1st still hunt or has he retired?

Comment

WOW! What an awesome buck. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats Mitch!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              Dude, that’s great! Does Archery1st still hunt or has he retired?
                              Hunts more than I do. We are on the same lease in South Texas also. He lurks more than anything on here now.

Comment

Working...
                              X