No announcement yet.

Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All part of it. Hopefully, when she does get her first this will make the whole story even sweeter. Keep your chin up dad!

Comment

Sorry you could find the deer. Everyone makes mistakes. Little one, keep your head up and keep hunting. We have all been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        what?? Might stick to crappy music
        Lol....

Comment

One thing... and there sure ain't many... that Parks and Wildlife got right is allowing us parents to determine when our own child is mature enough to hunt. There's many states in this country with hunter minimum age requirements. Hat's off to them for that.

Comment

Sure was hoping y’all would find her deer. It sucks losing one, regardless of age. Lord knows I’ve lost a few myself. I hope she’s back out there the first chance she gets. And don’t beat yourself up too much, I’ve rushed out of the stand more with my kids so we could celebrate quicker than if I’m by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
              That’s hilarious. I literally shot my first buck with a single shot .410 when I was in forth grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                One thing... and there sure ain't many... that Parks and Wildlife got right is allowing us parents to determine when our own child is mature enough to hunt. There's many states in this country with hunter minimum age requirements. Hat's off to them for that.
                That’s the truth!

Comment

Well heck! Was hoping for a recovery.
                  Love seeing kids participating in a wonderful sport.

Give Big Lee a break. Everybody messes up at some point

Comment

Dang, just got home from work and went immediately to this thread, hoping there would be pictures of you and your daughter beaming and finding it. Tough break. Hopefully she's not discouraged and still excited about hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                      Dang, just got home from work and went immediately to this thread, hoping there would be pictures of you and your daughter beaming and finding it. Tough break. Hopefully she's not discouraged and still excited about hunting!

She wanted to hunt this evening. Had to much stuff going on so we couldn’t.

Comment

I never realized how many Karens were on this board…SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          She wanted to hunt this evening. Had to much stuff going on so we couldn’t.
                          Then just take her back as soon as you're able! Not trying to give you parenting advice, but the more positive you can make it to her the less likely she'll be turned off of hunting. Looks like you're doing an awesome job, so you really didn't really need that advice anyway.

I've seen so many times that hunting kids and horse kids are so much less likely to turn to something bad to fill the void. You're doing it right, dad.

Comment

Man. I do not want to apologize to my sarcastic comment. I hope by now many of you know I comment at times and say the wow factor or shock value.

Work got in the way of me seeing all the replies and post.

Literally I was chastising or joking with Strummer. I look forward to many of his post. As many of you I look for value add. I am (as many are) the very 1st to support a kid. This thread is no different. I have covered many kids 1st deer mounts. 2nd 3rd deer mounts.

Sorry I was being a smart ***** I thought many of you would read through it.
                            . So. My restitution for my crime.

Strummer, I will supplement your Kiddos next hunting or fishing related purchase. Up to $250

Send me a pay pal link.

Again. I apologize if I upset you or anyone on here.

Matter of fact. I will give strummers Kiddo $250 and any other kid $100 toward processing or mount.

I am not quick to my PMs. Text or call me. 254-Two4Seven-7EightZero5

Again. I was just kicking the tires and should have followed up sooner.

Several of you who know me. Know I make jokes at the right/wrong time.

I apologize

Comment

Man. I do not want to apologize to my sarcastic comment. I hope by now many of you know I comment at times and say the wow factor or shock value.

Literally I was chastising or joking with Strummer. I look forward to many of his post. As many of you I look for value add. I am (as many are) the very 1st to support a kid. This thread is no different. I have covered many kids 1st deer mounts. 2nd 3rd deer mounts.

Strummer, I will supplement your Kiddos next hunting or fishing related purchase. Up to $250

Send me a pay pal link.

Matter of fact. I will give strummers Kiddo $250 and any other kid $100 toward processing or mount.

I apologize
                              I respect you for the apology and the kind gesture. Very classy.

Comment

Send me a pay pal link.

I apologize
                                Honestly, I thought it was a joke from the beginning. As if you were saying don’t let her hunt a big deer, let you hunt it. That being said, what’s the age minimum to collect the $100? I’m 38 but my grandpa still calls me kiddo so…

Ha! I’m kidding sir. You don’t need to offer up money to prove your sorry for a misinterpreted joke. And I def wouldn’t offer to cover PayPal requests on a public site.

Comment

Working...
                                X