No announcement yet.

Diesel shortage in 25 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won’t run out of diesel, even after that time period is up. What we will see is a shortage of diesel. This will cause prices to go up. Some locations will run out of diesel, but not all. More than likely though, we won’t see the prices really go up until after the election. This is yet one more monkey wrench that has been thrown into our supply chain, and winter hasn’t even hit yet.

Comment

Our morning news radio was talking about it the other day and they arent sky is falling group.....results in little diesel, home heating oil, aircraft fuel, diesel rail, etc all competing for the same limited fuels......just when you keep thinking it can't get worse.....EPA war on refining and drilling is their covert way to get rid of it with no viable alternative other than horses, guess I better teach them how to pull a wagon....and look for good horse recipes....

Comment

Build Back Better has been an epic failure on so many levels. I hope enough prople are motivated to hit the polling booths. I’m just afraid we have so many uneducated voters that the red wave predicted is more like a ripple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
          We won’t run out of diesel, even after that time period is up. What we will see is a shortage of diesel. This will cause prices to go up. Some locations will run out of diesel, but not all. More than likely though, we won’t see the prices really go up until after the election. This is yet one more monkey wrench that has been thrown into our supply chain, and winter hasn’t even hit yet.
          This. And they will ad fuel to the fire by saying "we need to fill up the reserves because they are dangerously low".

The sad thing is, it just feels like there is nothing you can do about it. Just a snowball rolling down hill at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Build Back Better has been an epic failure on so many levels. I hope enough prople are motivated to hit the polling booths. I’m just afraid we have so many uneducated voters that the red wave predicted is more like a ripple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I agree sadly.

Comment

It brings to mind the shortages of the 70s. You could only get gas on odd or even says depending on your plate number. Even then you were limited as to how much you could get. We survived that and we will survive this.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                It brings to mind the shortages of the 70s. You could only get gas on odd or even says depending on your plate number. Even then you were limited as to how much you could get. We survived that and we will survive this.
                Wouldn't be a concern if the government would get out of the way and let the US drill and refine our own.....didn't learn anything from the 70's and why you need to be energy independent and not controlled by OPEC and the middle east......today it's self inflicted wound

Comment

We are in MUCH different times now compared to the ‘70s. Yes, we will survive, but the recovery is going to be harder and take longer than what it did back then.

Comment

This is being reported all over the news today and it will cause a run on diesel, causing the supply to go even faster.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                      We are in MUCH different times now compared to the ‘70s. Yes, we will survive, but the recovery is going to be harder and take longer than what it did back then.
                      Yes, We are in much different times this time. When Carter did this back then we had plenty of fuel. My Dad was captain on a tanker for Hess Oil and he spent almost a month sitting off the eat coast waiting to unload because the tanks at the refinery's were full.
                      The government was playing control games with us even back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        It's about election time isn't it?
                        I think Biden's Secret Deal with the Saudi's fell through and the Dem's plan to lower Fuel Prices by Election Time to keep control of the House and Senate has been spoiled!!!

Comment

So is the plan to have diesel fall out and the economy halt the moment the red wave happens making it seem like it was somehow attributed to Republicans. Just trying to figure out the angle here with the timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            It's about election time isn't it?
                            Nailed it!

Comment

Are we out of diesel yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                                Are we out of diesel yet?

Ha,,,,,, I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Working...