Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled Up to Find My Gametamer Being Used!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats awesome

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Guess this is as good a spot as any for a little rest!

[ATTACH]1106596[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1106597[/ATTACH]
        Very cool! Beautiful fox! One time years ago, I popped open the blind in the early morning to have an owl come flying out like a bat out of hell. I think I had left one of the windows open and he must have come in through there. About needed to change pants.

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

That Meinzer shot is amazing, but yours are too.

I’m told that Wyman will stay in his hide for days? waiting for a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              I hope y’all can see this. This one stayed right around our home, he was pretty friendly and loved to play chase with the deer. He chased two squirrels in this tree but he just wanted to play.
              I watched one run straight up a mesquite about this same heights while on a bow stand once. Ran straight up looked around for a second and ran right back down. I never would have believed it if I didn’t see it.

Comment

Very Cool Picture!

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Did you leave him be or hunt HIS stand?

Comment

Great pic ! Thanks for posting. We had one at a cabin in Colorado that would come around anytime we grilled. Think it was a red, like to chase squirrels and eat grilled food.

Comment

Cool little critters. There was a family of them living in my neighborhood somewhere. The vixen would bring her kits out to hunt bugs under the street light on the corner usually around 2am all thru the summer and then they disappear. They are only seen in daylight a couple of time a year usually early morning. They don't seem to be much afraid of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                          I know they aren’t canines, but I’ve always considered them ‘dog-like’. How did he climb up the tree? Do they have cat-like claws?
                          We've got a Red Fox that will just sit and watch as all six dogs go crazy in the fence. Doesn't intimidate him or her at all! Cool Pic!!

Comment

How cool! Great pic.

Comment

that would make a nice stole for the lady

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                                Looks like y'all are both using mine. Same GT in the same condition, same pull up and safety rope. Same dang tree. You didn't shoot that big twelve did you. lol.
                                Overlooked and underrated post! I'll be out there this week and will keep an eye out for that big twelve, though!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X