Oklahoma Quadruple Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    He should have just killed them and called 911 saying he killed some suspects robbing him
    Sometimes people simply get carried away with dismembering.

Comment

been national news for a few days. probably could have claimed self defense if he hadn't dismembered them.

hopefully he'll just get charged with improper disposal of a corpse(s) instead of something more serious

Comment

I don't know ANYTHING about the case, but stories like this usually you find out the winner of the conflict is also into some less than legal things and that's why they don't just shoot them and call the cops. Maybe he had a ton of drugs or manufacturing equipment on site or something.

Comment

Probably been stealing from that guy for years and he cracked?

My first thought is he must have been pretty dang good to take out all 4 without being taken out himself

Comment

so we've got 4 dudes. all 4 dudes riding bicycles. all 4 dudes don't have a car.

I'd bet they were just starting a bike club for dudes.

Comment

4 on 1. This guy must be a special operator. Looking forward to the movie on Prime. Possibly a Chris Pratt role.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                I don't know ANYTHING about the case, but stories like this usually you find out the winner of the conflict is also into some less than legal things and that's why they don't just shoot them and call the cops. Maybe he had a ton of drugs or manufacturing equipment on site or something.
                This was in the same article about the salvage yard owner. Doesn't give any more detail.

"A warrant was issued for his arrest in relation to a 2012 shooting with a bond for $500,000"

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Probably been stealing from that guy for years and he cracked?

My first thought is he must have been pretty dang good to take out all 4 without being taken out himself

Those places deal in large amounts of cash, with some really sketchy folks, and are usually very securely set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    This was in the same article about the salvage yard owner. Doesn't give any more detail.

"A warrant was issued for his arrest in relation to a 2012 shooting with a bond for $500,000"
                    Yea, from my understanding he has killed before. I would venture a guess that might be more at the salvage yard than just old car parts.

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                      so we've got 4 dudes. All 4 dudes riding bicycles. All 4 dudes don't have a car.

I'd bet they were just starting a bike club for dudes.
                      dude!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        Yea, from my understanding he has killed before. I would venture a guess that might be more at the salvage yard than just old car parts.
                        I bet that might explain the “Big Lick” comment.

Comment

Were catalytic converters involved?

Comment

Sounds to me like 5 less folks the world needed to keep around.

Comment

Live by the sword, die by the sword I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                                dude!
                                You could have been a member!! @dudeswithoutcarsbikeclub

Comment

Working...
                                X