Garguy Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    If you are quoting me... it's easy to pattern not easy to kill . I have a really firm grip on where my target buck is right now. I'm hunting him right on the edge.
    Yeah I misquoted it. It was humor not serious. I know they can be a MFer to kill. I always enjoy your threads like this. Keep after em!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Well checked the card. My wide deer has not been in since Monday morning after just living in the pen for a couple weeks. My number 2 was in late night .

This may be part of the problem. This old timer has been owning the pen. I'm really surprised I didn't see him. Hate to bloody the spot or I would put a kid on this sucker. I know him well. He was a nice deer three years ago.
      His right brow tine is starting to fall off.

Comment

If ya'll kill that old deer, don't ruin that cape! The face on that old timer is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          If ya'll kill that old deer, don't ruin that cape! The face on that old timer is awesome!
          That is a super trophy deer for me.
          Never had the opportunity to hunt May over the hill bucks

Good luck on wide load, GG !

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            You see the rattle snake bite on his nose? That was 2016. Almost killed him his entire head swelled up.

Comment

Working...
            X