Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

Really cool, congrats to the young Aggie! "too tall jones" perfect!

Gig em!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        Did you age that deer? I'm curius how old he is. I'm still working on my aging skills. I'm gonna guess 4??? Great deer by the way. I killed one very similar last year on my place. I prefer the culls these days and that is a great one!!!
        8+

Comment

Congratulations, great buck !!

Comment

Great shot on a great buck! Congrats to Hunter!

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Comment

That is awesome! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  8+
                  No way, really?? What are you seeing that tells you that? I see the pot belly, but not a huge sway back, no loose saggy skin on face, neck seems a little small as it transitions to the body. Do you happen to have a picture of the teeth? Not questioning your call just trying to understand what your looking at.

Comment

Nicely done, Hunter and dad.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      No way, really?? What are you seeing that tells you that? I see the pot belly, but not a huge sway back, no loose saggy skin on face, neck seems a little small as it transitions to the body. Do you happen to have a picture of the teeth? Not questioning your call just trying to understand what your looking at.

No teeth pics. We knew the deer. Been around along time. Early season south texas deer are gonna have smaller neck as he has been out of velvet for about a week. This is a very old deer. Or at least In the 7-8 plus range. He has eaten alot over the last 5 months and was there every day. He is actually in his horn prime on this ranch but just did not have the brows to be really big. The drought for 2 years ain't helping him any so my feed did the best it could. You can can easily see his age in his head body back and rear end. And again we know the deer. It is a new lease for me but not a new ranch to me.

Comment

Great deer Mitch! Congrats to your boy.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Great Buck ,Congrats to your son

Comment

Last edited by happy bowhunter; 10-11-2022, 06:21 PM. Reason: posted twice

Comment

I’ve never killed a “high and tight” but I’ve always wanted to. Nice buck !

Comment

Working...
                                X