Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any luck Michael?

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Keep looking you never know

Comment

Sorry for the delay in update. Four of us went back this morning to the last blood we found last night and grid searched for 3 hours plus. We could not find any more blood not even a drop after the last spot we found which was a decent amount. It was like she just stopped bleeding. We searched every direction she could have went and nothing at all. Not a trace of her. I really thought we would find her or at least more blood this morning. The pic was the last blood and not a drop afterwards. I can honestly say we gave it our best at recovering her.
                Attached Files

Comment

That’s a shame Michael. That’s a lot of blood indicating a good enough hit for recovery. Well back in the saddle on a new day with new results.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    That’s a shame Michael. That’s a lot of blood indicating a good enough hit for recovery. Well back in the saddle on a new day with new results.
                    Thanks Terry! I really thought we would find her piled up pretty quick after the blood we were finding about 40 yrds in. Then it became a little blood for the next 20 yrds and then another big area and then the same thing. This went on for 250 plus yrds and then nothing at all. We gave it our all and that's all we could do. That was my wifes first deer not recover so you know how she is feeling today

Comment

It happens to everyone. It will make one more conscience of their next shot.

Yall did what you could Mike.

Comment

Well sorry you guys didn't find her deer. Maybe those large spots is where the deer laid down... Could be she was still alive and you guys pushed her... Just can never tell... Deer have an amazing desire to live. Get your wife right back out there and on the stand to shoot another one... It happens... sometimes you just don't get it done... it's a bummer, but that's how you gain experience... Go give it another try!

Comment

Losing one happens to everyone sooner or later. Deer have an incredible ability to coagulate blood. And recover from their injuries, too. Maybe she will get a second chance at the same deer later.

Comment

Working...
                          X