This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    Gracias. It was a fun day. We don’t mud stomp okie often and the Bama game was such a close, fun game to watch. The last play was right in front of us. Totally exciting.
    You went to both games???? Wow you did have a fun day!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 6

King is not the guy to make that throw. Way too late and Jimbo should have know he can’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        All I wanna know is will we go to unranked to #21 after a close loss to Bama?

If it was your first loss, probably. Is that the correct answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2022 College Football Week 6

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          So your saying Bama played way better against Texas than A&M or worse or Te as played way better than A&M?

Bama is not the same without Young. Texas was not the same without Ewers. Milroe was a turnover machine. Helluva game to get that opportunity on the 2 yard line.

That’s how football go

Last edited by Chad C; 10-09-2022, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            ****. Them bayou boys still havent shown up. What a bunch of posers. I bet they were scared ****less whem we had a chance to win from the 3 yard line.

Another moral victory for ya? Print the cups.

Errrrrrrbody knows LSU sux right now Even LSU honks know it.

If it had been a one point game it is still a L. Your moral victory trophy case should be overflowing by now

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Didn’t we play without our starting QB!

[emoji2371]

The guy. Hasn’t taken a snap yet.

Comment

rip ou They might not win another game this year. Lincoln Riley killed ou.....

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  rip ou They might not win another game this year. Lincoln Riley killed ou.....

I beg to differ.

The mullet killed OU![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Stupid stupid stupid play call to end the game. Sure there was holding but we got 2 calls leading up to that play that put us in a good enough position to do something

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      King is not the guy to make that throw. Way too late and Jimbo should have know he can’t do it.

If that is the play you are going with then the quarterback needs to throw to a spot before the receiver makes his break and hope the receive ends up where he is supposed to be. My problem with the call was, at the two yard line, the secondary has less ground to cover and offense won't have enough time to see if there will be a breakdown in the secondary. Granted, he didn't have the best rushing day, but our arguably best player is standing in the backfield and not involved. Maybe fake handoff to him and see if Alabama crashes the line and let King try to make the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        Lol at sip chest pumping. Recliner bad*****! Lol

KU will shut that up real quick
                        [emoji16] Any given Saturday is a true statement. Never know how they'll go. One injury, one turnover equals a different result.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Speedgoat; 10-09-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                          If that is the play you are going with then the quarterback needs to throw to a spot before the receiver makes his break and hope the receive ends up where he is supposed to be. My problem with the call was, at the two yard line, the secondary has less ground to cover and offense won't have enough time to see if there will be a breakdown in the secondary. Granted, he didn't have the best rushing day, but our arguably best player is standing in the backfield and not involved. Maybe fake handoff to him and see if Alabama crashes the line and let King try to make the corner.

Agree. That play with King might have been the last call in the playbook to make.

Comment

There was holding… sure

But King threw the ball about 3 feet high and 2 seconds late …

I really don’t know what Jimbo was thinking…..

The play is goes to Achane…. The fastest guy on the field to the corner….

Please hire a OC Jimbo….. the game has passed you by

Comment

King was late on the throw but at the very least he has to get the ball across the goal line. Even if the receiver catches the ball he would have been on the 2 yd line.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

You are right about King on that pass. He does not have a quick release and winds up like a pitcher before he throws, so he has to have time to process. He has talent and will get better, but he needs to work on his release.

Comment

Working...
                                X