No announcement yet.

Questioning neighbor’s stand location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you considered just minding your own business?

Comment

They own property!!!!you lease hunting land!!! Go kick rocks!!!

Comment

Oh lord help us

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
          Geez! The compassion on here is overwhelming. Make me out a frikin d-bag for asking an honest question. This is my first time leasing and I’m reaching out to the forum for some adivise from the more experienced.

Thanks y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by TxxAgg View Post
            Have you considered just minding your own business?

Originally posted by southtx View Post

As a land owner appreciate this mind set but the projectile crossing property lines is an issue no matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
              Geez! The compassion on here is overwhelming. Make me out a frikin d-bag for asking an honest question. This is my first time leasing and I’m reaching out to the forum for some adivise from the more experienced.

Thanks y’all.
              You have to understand that this exact thread starts many times a year. It’s always the same. Fact is the only thing you can do is talk to the neighbor and hope. More than likely If you have a stand in the line with the danger you’re going to have to move your stuff. If you don’t have anything in danger of being hit then there is no reason to worry about his set up. You will never prove a bullet of his came across the fence unless you set up a big price of plywood to catch the bullet and without proof he didn’t break any law. My suggestion would be to avoid that immediate area during fun season

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                As a land owner appreciate this mind set but the projectile crossing property lines is an issue no matter.
                Thank you for giving me a helpful, and civil, answer.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                  What Bigred said. You draw more flies with honey than vinegar
                  Are you saying to put Honey in his stand?

Comment

I trust a game warden to be more diplomatic than I would be.

Comment

Dig big hole and set up a ****ter next to fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post

Thanks y’all.
                        I wouldn`t worry about it too much. This topic comes up every year and way too many assume the neighbor is a good old boy that is going to see the error of his ways and probably apologize for his mistake. I`d be willing to bet that they would feel different if the shoe were on the other foot. I would just do whatever you felt like doing and not worry about what others thought. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          I trust a game warden to be more diplomatic than I would be.
                          I feel the same way.

Comment

[quote=RMW;16430422]I’ve asked many times and they all looked at me like I was an idiot and said my property I’ll do as I d*** please. They know what they are doing by putting feeder on fence line to begin with.[/quote

Never mind.
                            Last edited by myway; 10-02-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Questioning neighbor’s stand location

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                              Put an old deer stand right on the fence directly in line with his stand and feeder. Make sure you cover the back so they cant see if anyones in it. Ive done this multiple times and always takes care of the problem.

This is a really good idea.

Also good place to come roaring in on your ATV and a great parking spot before making your way to your stand on foot lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Ætheling; 10-02-2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

There’s nothing to handle he hasn’t done anything wrong yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X