No announcement yet.

Walleye cheaters busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to beat the brakes off them.....at some point....

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
      So frustrating that they couldn't come forward and own up to what they did. But no doubt they are proceeding according to whatever their lawyer is recommending. Someone is going to try and work the system to get away with this.
      This is what I’m thinking too. They’re going to say the fish were not in their possession the whole time and it’s “possible” someone switched their bag with the weighted fish to frame them. That gives them an out on every charge, even though they’ll be banned for life from any tournament that knows them. They need a minimum 10 year ban from any hunting or fishing license!

Comment

Rinella has the tournament director who found the weights on the latest MeatEater podcast. Pretty good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Rinella has the tournament director who found the weights on the latest MeatEater podcast. Pretty good so far.
          That was a good listen.

Comment

I found it interesting the theory that the guy that just stood there with a dumb look on his face and took the beating didn’t know anything about the weights. And the other guy took off the moment they said they were going to inspect the fish was the culprit.

Although, I don’t know how you could hide that from your partner, I think both were in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              I found it interesting the theory that the guy that just stood there with a dumb look on his face and took the beating didn’t know anything about the weights. And the other guy took off the moment they said they were going to inspect the fish was the culprit.

Although, I don’t know how you could hide that from your partner, I think both were in on it.
              There ain't no way both didn't know.

Comment

More news on 1 of them.

Disgraced walleye angler Chase Cominsky has also been accused of harassing and stalking his ex-wife while she was driving.

Comment

Wow. What a tool.

Comment

A little off tangent, but a great friend and fisherman is moving back to town and he is a walleye catching son of a gun.
                    Can't wait to get back to trading game meat for filets and going on a couple of trips with him.
                    They are the best eating fish I've had, yellow perch a close second from our cold water.

Anyway I agree, not the sharpest tool in the shed either .

Comment

He sure is setting a good example for his son.

Comment

He needs some weights tied to him and placed in a lake.

Comment

Whenever there's money people will cheat, I live in MN for some time and they would have big ice fishing tournaments with big prizes, one year 1st place was a house. Most of the time 1st was a new truck. People would cheat all the time, one time a guy snuck a huge northen pike down his pant leg. He got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Whenever there's money people will cheat, I live in MN for some time and they would have big ice fishing tournaments with big prizes, one year 1st place was a house. Most of the time 1st was a new truck. People would cheat all the time, one time a guy snuck a huge northen pike down his pant leg. He got caught.
                            As a white guy I could never pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              He needs some weights shoved up his *** and placed in a lake.
                              FIFY

Comment

He's not the type of guy I would want in my inner circle

Comment

Working...
                                X