No announcement yet.

Texasbowhunter.com Blanco County Season-long Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Congrats Kelsey on the archery buck!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! We are finally heading home after a long night! And a big ginormous thank you to Michael who helped clean him since I’m still learning and dad couldn’t do much with his messed up elbow, and to Les for cooking such a yummy meal. I think this was by far the slowest yet quickest and most stressful hunt I’ve had.

Comment

Forgot to add that Colette helped me drag him and load him into the truck!!

Comment

Way to go! Congratulations. That's a great deer.

Comment

You go girl!!! Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats Kels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on the success Kelsey. Great looking buck! I’ve hunted In blanco co the past 12 years and no one has shot a buck here that weighed that much. Impressive.

Comment

Congratulations on a great buck.

Comment

I don't think the other hunters made it out this morning. They're headed north for sandhill crane today and likely took the opportunity to rest up.

Kelsey and I will probably take her buck to the taxidermist today.

We don't feed protein on this ranch other than on the far south end to attract axis. This guy lived on the north side of the ranch and never made it to that feeder. If he was beefing up on feed, a neighbor had to be paying the bill.

I'll put a tape to the antlers later. My initial guess is right at 125". So thrilled for her!!

Comment

Nice 8pt. Congrats on the bow kill.

Comment

Atta girl

Seeing 124
                          Last edited by Fishndude; 10-29-2022, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              I don't think the other hunters made it out this morning. They're headed north for sandhill crane today and likely took the opportunity to rest up.

Kelsey and I will probably take her buck to the taxidermist today.

We don't feed protein on this ranch other than on the far south end to attract axis. This guy lived on the north side of the ranch and never made it to that feeder. If he was beefing up on feed, a neighbor had to be paying the bill.

I'll put a tape to the antlers later. My initial guess is right at 125". So thrilled for her!!
                              I saydcearlier.. he's right on PY. Great deer.

Comment

This thread has all kinds of winning in it! Kiddos hunting (and killing!), great write ups and pixels/videos, superb parenting...love it.

Thanks to all the hunters for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X