• Show
Clear All

good shooting.

Comment

Congrats Casey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, Morris!

I've edited both of Hannah's videos and uploaded to YouTube. I hesitated to post the unrecovered doe, but I decided it could be a good learning tool for other hunters, and it's part of the story.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9WODp3_4gI"]Hannah's Bowhunting Heartbreak at Bomb Shelter South - YouTube[/ame]

The Next Day

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onA17pSnRi8"]Hannahs Blanco Barn Doe - YouTube[/ame]
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Stins is working on cleaning the head and doing a euro for me. I thought this buck was "mature enough". I haven't paid a lot of attention to the trail cam pics this year due to the lack of exciting antler growth. I went and pulled a few of him to just get a better gauge. I think he was a good one to "take out" last night.

[ATTACH]115928[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110593[/ATTACH]
          Plenty old enough to be better antlered than he was. That eye poker he was toting would’ve surely injured a upcoming B&C recipient given the chance. Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Congrats, Morris!

I've edited both of Hannah's videos and uploaded to YouTube. I hesitated to post the unrecovered doe, but I decided it could be a good learning tool for other hunters, and it's part of the story.

Hannah's Bowhunting Heartbreak at Bomb Shelter South - YouTube

The Next Day

Hannahs Blanco Barn Doe - YouTube
            That last video is so Hannah! She is just so real. Congrats girl! And congrats to you too Michael!

Comment

Congrats, Morris!

The Next Day

Enjoyed those!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                That last video is so Hannah! She is just so real. Congrats girl! And congrats to you too Michael!
                LOL! I intentionally left it a little "raw" because it is so genuinely Hannah! I'm glad I had a separate audio track that kept recording after I shut the camera off.

"...I feel bad, I didn't tell them thanks!"
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

LOL! I intentionally left it a little "raw" because it is so genuinely Hannah! I'm glad I had a separate audio track that kept recording after I shut the camera off.

"...I feel bad, I didn't tell them thanks!"
                  Totally Hannah! Love this about her!!!

She is talented in front of ... and behind the camera

Comment

Good one to take out!

Comment

congrats Miss Hanna! These vids of her are so great Kinsley Rae loves watching them!

Comment

Congrats, Morris!

The Next Day

Great Videos, Thanks for posting and Congrats Hannah!!

Comment

Congrats to all so far. Looks like a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            Great opening morning followed up by Old 300 barbecue. Man this is livin'![ATTACH]1104055[/ATTACH]
                            Love me some Old 300 BBQ

Comment

I am able to squeeze in a couple of short hunts to take advantage of the cooler weather.

I added a ladder to the Elbow stand so it’s safer climbing in and out, and I’m situated here for the evening.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Cows came and left. Now we’re getting closer to prime time!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X