Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Hannah! Good Luck Miguel.

Comment

There is some hunting, and no posting, going on this weekend. I'll likely head out this afternoon and Kels said she might be able to sneak out. We'll see.

Travis?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        My hunting diva decided she s earned the right to sleep on this morning (an my lovely bride almost always likes to sleep in!) so I’m running solo this morning, back at the Quad. The moon is bright!

The girls are both off today (Columbus Day and “Fall Break for TAMU) so we stayed an extra morning. It’ll probably be a shorty hunt for me before I start my work day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no time for sleeping in Hannah! You can sleep during the day [emoji23]

Comment

Way to go Hannah!

Comment

All set in the Mighty Buck quadpod. Warm and breezy but I like this spot. Kels is at the Barn, Travis in Bomb Shelter South and Tyler in The Garcia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0101_1665872310984.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	24695952
            Last edited by Casey; 10-15-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I shot a nice 8 out of this stand last year. This guy didn't find a main shooting lane but it worked out.

Comment

Ok I slack on this live thread.

Anyway Tyler and I arrived yesterday in time to hunt. We sat in a blind we call Garcia. We watched several whitetail but nothing interesting.

I then cooked diner, chicken, sausage and rice. However there is a burn ban so on the Coleman we go.

Comment

My son and I then built a new feed pen and filled up the new Camp Feeder.

Comment

After that some fishing and now back into the blinds melting away

Comment

Good luck y’all!

How come nobody ever hunts the Ridge anymore?

Comment

Good luck this evening.

Comment

Congrats Hannah!

Good luck Stinson and Casey crews! Pretty slow in Sutton County this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All quiet until the blackbuck eased in and out. They're actually coming back now. 3 ewes/does? and a handsome buck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221015182208_IMG_7545.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	24695953

Comment

Black buck came through here before headed to Casey.

My son was covered up in white tail and axis doe early but no shot opportunity.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ea/10/A4D42DB1-DCC7-4E1F-96D1-87D32FB39D2E/FE71C186-BE26-4FF9-9A25-DFFD54CFC448.heic

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                                Good luck y’all!

How come nobody ever hunts the Ridge anymore?
                                No good reason really. Been a little barn repair going on at the hay barn but that's no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X