Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
    Sneaking out for an evening sit. 10 minutes from the house and realized I left my bow. Almost a disaster, glad I left early. I’ll update later once I get on the right track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha! Ive done that before! Except I was an hour away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      https://vimeo.com/760014060

This popped up on memory from 6 yrs ago. Probably the best deer I’ve passed with a bow. Was hunting his 2 running buddies. Maybe I can seal the deal on a different one tonight. Bout to start checking some cams and make a decision for the evening. Hope to be in by 4.

Good luck. Not many people could pass on that deer with a sharp stick. My hats off to ya.

Comment

9 does in my corn. Been here a while. Iy better happen quick if it’s going to.

Comment

Headed to the ranch. Rain just quit on me. Camera been quiet but I’m planning on going to the riverbank with acorns again,. It’s a late morning sit. I’m free til Wednesday morning so we should get to see some deer. Me and my buddy got the small place mowed and one of the plots seeded whrrr we killed the 160 last year. Couple trees shredded so hopefully a new thug has arrived.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck today, Tony.

Comment

Go get em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rain goals stopped at daylight. Front is here and wind is blowing steady finally. Bumped some does with truck but that’s it so far

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

camera pull at our place sucked also. Mostly cause it seems most of my cams turned democrat between February and now. One took 2300 pics in 2 weeks and the others took between 9 and 23. Threw a cell camera out yesterday and its been silent as well. Something has to be up cause I know deer have been there

Comment

1 doe in my corn and a bunch in the distance eating acorns. I saw 1 maturish non shooter way off after hitting the horns for just about 10 seconds. Going to sit another hour and see what happens.

Comment

What was your temp this morning Tony? It was still kind'a warmish when I got to work in Humble, but it's cooled down some now... May have to slip out early and sit behind my house this evening... Been a decent one coming in there the past few days...

Comment

keep at it, i am still waiting on a big body to show up somewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                keep at it, i am still waiting on a big body to show up somewhere....

Won’t be long with your track record.

I’m back in the same stand. Wind is rocking. One of our shooter 10’s day lighted this morning but he such a tight racked deer I could not convince myself to go over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X