No announcement yet.

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of plans I’m headdd back to same stand as last two hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Long horn busted me at 59 yards barely cut my wind. Saw a couple more bucks and some quail. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Stay on em. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Tough hunt this am. Sat til 11 and saw 2 deer. I’m in early with crossbow in the brush blind in the corner of the wheat field. This evening and tmo morning is the last hunts left.

Comment

Those 4th quarter victories are the sweetest. Continuing good luck wishes.

Comment

Talk about threading the needle

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

4 point and about 30 quail. Last shot in the morning. 4th and long!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  4 point and about 30 quail. Last shot in the morning. 4th and long!!

Throw the long bomb.

Comment

Im in a good spot. Lots of deer here. We have a protein feeder feeding alfafa wheat pellets and corn feeder. We have been putting the owners grandson here last few hunts trying to get him a mature buck with his bow. He had to leave last night and wind was good. This spot gets new deer late season and does have a 5 yr old 8 I would bust. Been a fun hunt, just a grind with with wind and cold. Fingers crossed something new slides in

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                      Im in a good spot. Lots of deer here. We have a protein feeder feeding alfafa wheat pellets and corn feeder. We have been putting the owners grandson here last few hunts trying to get him a mature buck with his bow. He had to leave last night and wind was good. This spot gets new deer late season and does have a 5 yr old 8 I would bust. Been a fun hunt, just a grind with with wind and cold. Fingers crossed something new slides in

I like the way this 4th quarter hunt is starting. Good luck.

Comment

Best of luck this morning.

Comment

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

It was a Great hunt. 10 does and 6 bucks. This mature 1 horn deer but he was not a last morning buck. Long trip home but it was a fun few days. May can try to make it back before the season end 1/15 but I’m not sure. This is a friends family ranch so long term plans on everything.

Last edited by Tshelly; 12-19-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Last buck hunt w/ a bow most likely this evening. Headed to trinity co. There is a mature 9 with zero daylight photos all year. He came in at 8 last night. Maybe we get lucky. I have a 1000 piece doll house I have been tasked with putting together first. I’ll update hopefully after lunch with better results.

Comment

Still working on that doll house?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Still working on that doll house?

Didn’t get to hunt. We went to a church event. I may try to get out on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X