No announcement yet.

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on those deer. Cold weather should have them back on their feet this coming week.

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Good luck on those deer. Cold weather should have them back on their feet this coming week.

I agree the big ones will be falling this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
          Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks. You should be getting back close to hunting yours soon.

Comment

Also blanked this morning. Seems deer are in fresh food plots more that feed.

Trouble is we only have 2 of those with bow sets. Wife on one and dad with 300 Sav on the other. Did see a little buck chasing a doe on the way out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Also blanked this morning. Seems deer are in fresh food plots more that feed.

Trouble is we only have 2 of those with bow sets. Wife on one and dad with 300 Sav on the other. Did see a little buck chasing a doe on the way out.

Sweet. I’m on one of those small food plots now. Feels like they should move this evening. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                Sweet. I’m on one of those small food plots now. Feels like they should move this evening. Good luck

Pops said he saw does all morning on his. They nibbled some protein and passed the corn for the plot

Comment

None of my deer came to corn this morning. We had one doe in corn yesterday and a nice 8 came to sniff her but Dad shot him.

Comment

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

Spike scent checked the pen and plot.

Comment

I’m back in the game. Slammer showed at my spot last night. Hopefully an all day sit is in the cards for tomorrow. I’ll update when I know more. Big 10 point. Split brows.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        I’m back in the game. Slammer showed at my spot last night. Hopefully an all day sit is in the cards for tomorrow. I’ll update when I know more. Big 10 point. Split brows.

get it! the switch flipped for me late last week, 1 shooter at one spot and potentially 3 at another spot. those along with "life" is probably gonna keep me home from the hag this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          get it! the switch flipped for me late last week, 1 shooter at one spot and potentially 3 at another spot. those along with "life" is probably gonna keep me home from the hag this weekend

Man that sucks. I hate to hear that. Maybe that just means you tag another one around the house!! Keep me posted good luck!

Comment

Been on the road a while now. My number 2 has been in the pen a few times tonight. Just a really big 8 too big to pass with a bow. I need to hang my set on the corn pile pen but I doI have a pine tree prepped. Brought my rookie camera gear. Plan is to set til 11, get down and fill my dads feeders then get back in.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck Tony

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X