Mountain Lion Management in Texas is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
    If this is allowed, you open a Pandera's Box for other "Non-Hunter" (anti-hunter) groups to infiltrate Texas with Regulations intent on the obstruction of hunting anything. The Friends of Coyotes Coalition, Feral Hogs United, The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty of Racoons, etc, etc! Do not California my Texas!!!
    Exactly.

Comment

Jackson County better not have a limit. Place is overran with mountain lions.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
        Jackson County better not have a limit. Place is overran with mountain lions.
        I've only seen cougars down there.

Comment

I think this may be him:

Comment

There’s going to be a Whole lot of ground shrinkage and a lot of dead feral cats.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              agreed. Never understood why it was nongame anyway. There's a season for them in every other state that allows hunting them.
              How much public land is in Texas? How many NF and state biologists do we have per game unit? How many of those states wildlife management decisions are made via general population ballot biology.

TX has the correct ML management plan in play, it’s called land owner tolerance or not.
              Last edited by Texans42; 10-05-2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                Really? I am an old hunter and only seen 4. (Mom and two cubs 45 years ago)
                Lots more hunters, traffic snd cameras now. And it is still rare to know someone who recently saw one.
                Where do you hunt?

Comment

Working...
                X