No announcement yet.

Let’s go to Tajikistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome write up and epic trip. I love the mountains but have no desire to scale them and ride horses on them like that. I'll live that through yall on this site. Thanks for taking us along

Comment

Thanks for the awesome recap. One of the best ever! Congrats on the trip of a lifetime.

Comment

Hell yeah!! Great write up!! Congrats bud. I’ll be reaching out. I’d like to pick your brain some if that’s cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goot lordt! What a brute of an Ibex and very good story. Congrats!

Comment

What a cool hunt! Congrats!

Comment

Wow! What an amazing experience! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                Do you have to be present for the >1 percent club drawings?

Awesome write up and a heck of a trip, congrats on a beautiful animal.

The way the >1 club works is you have to be a member that has never killed a sheep. And >1i never killed a international goat! The first name out of the hopper is all members!! The next two must be present.

The fun thing this year is we were the first name out of the hopper and in Reno. That means all 3 were there!!! So much fun

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                  Hell yeah!! Great write up!! Congrats bud. I’ll be reaching out. I’d like to pick your brain some if that’s cool?

Anytime

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    The way the >1 club works is you have to be a member that has never killed a sheep. And >1i never killed a international goat! The first name out of the hopper is all members!! The next two must be present.

The fun thing this year is we were the first name out of the hopper and in Reno. That means all 3 were there!!! So much fun

Okay awesome, im a member of the >1 club for sheep i need to join the international goat. Im going to try to make it in 2023 so i get more chances lol

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                      Okay awesome, im a member of the >1 club for sheep i need to join the international goat. Im going to try to make it in 2023 so i get more chances lol

The secret is bring friends that don’t hunt [emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        The secret is bring friends that don’t hunt [emoji13]

LMAO they can win and give me their hunt!? Im bringing my entire extended family.

Comment

Great recap and stellar Ibex!

Comment

That was a great hunt JT! Thanks for the recap and the pics. That mountain lunch on the ridge looks exciting to say the least . Little things like that the non hunting folk don't know or see, that makes a hunt memorable!

Can congrats on the Ibex!

Comment

Great story. Great ibex. Great adventure. Congratulations. Cool stuff!

Comment

Very good looking. The Ibex isn't bad either. That looks like an awesome hunt. Amazing scenery.

Comment

Working...
                                X