Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Let’s go to Tajikistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a trip! That's awesome. Thanks for the pics and story!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. How did you win this hunt? What do they normally charge for these hunts?

Comment

Congratulations JT! I just flipped my dad this link. He will get a kick out of reading about your adventure! Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your down time. Looks like a decent place to hole up till you can get out! Trip of a lifetime for sure.
        Last edited by TildenHunter; 10-07-2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Looks like an outstanding adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
            Thanks for sharing. How did you win this hunt? What do they normally charge for these hunts?

I won the trip through the wild sheep foundation sheep show in Reno. The drawing was the >1 i club. Sheep show is the best hunting show there is in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big time congrats JT. Heck of an unforgettable adventure. Incredible write up. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Helluva adventure! Congrats JT.

Comment

Congrats on the Ibex. What an adventure. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Congrats. Couldn’t help but notice you being bare foot with band aids on your heels while skinning that goat, pictures worth a thousand words, congrats again.

Comment

Adventure of a lifetime. With or without a kill! Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                        Congrats. Couldn’t help but notice you being bare foot with band aids on your heels while skinning that goat, pictures worth a thousand words, congrats again.

Leuko tape [emoji108]

Comment

Amazing trip, congrats on getting it done with a rifle you had little confidence in.

Comment

Congrats on a cool animal! Great write-up too

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              I won the trip through the wild sheep foundation sheep show in Reno. The drawing was the >1 i club. Sheep show is the best hunting show there is in my opinion

Do you have to be present for the >1 percent club drawings?

Awesome write up and a heck of a trip, congrats on a beautiful animal.

Comment

What a write up and pics. Congrats buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X