Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
    SAK

Benchmade presidio

Opinel

Gerber flatiron

Case, boker, hen and rooster trapper

Boker hunter

Case sodbuster

Really just depends on what I grab out of the drawer that day. Kinda want a spyderco after looking at this thread…
    I found a spyderco in Dahab Egypt back in 2006. It was in the sand outside my remotesite. I was walking the perimeter to check the concertina wire for holes and there it was. A Soldier from the previous rotation must have dropped it. Still have it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Top one right now, Outdoor Edge. But I go through these five throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
        I carry the Esee 3 in my waist band with a leather lace clipped to my belt loop. The Esee 3 and holster are very thin and wears inside waist band very comfortably.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Oh ok. I'm gonna try wearing one of mine and see how I like it. I'll do what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          Cobratec. They have a great warranty. You can buy all parts for it too and upgrades. My wife carries one in her purse.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
          I know a guy that sells those and actually my cousin has one. They are nice knives with a great warranty. And pretty reasonably priced.

I looked at a Benchmade Infidel and holy smokes. Nice knives but good gravy they want an arm and a leg for one.

Comment

What's your every day carry knife?

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Top one right now, Outdoor Edge. But I go through these five throughout the year.

I don’t know how you go back and forth from the different style pocket clips. I can’t stand to have the pivot end of the knife “up” in my pocket…drives me insane. The pocket clip on that 2nd one from the bottom gives me anxiety just looking at it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ZT5662 if I remembered the number correctly. Getting the job done for a few years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X