• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100gr G5 Mega Meat

Comment

Simmons Landsharks

Comment

My 10 year old will be using Thunderheads.

Comment

rage hypodermic trypan. great results with this one compared to fixed blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            Maybe folks are finally learning they are one of the worst heads out there. Years ago we had to make a new ranch rule—-NO Slick Tricks allowed.
            Shoot what you like, but all I know is deer I shoot with Slick Trick Mag typically don't make it out of sight, and I've yet to lose one that I've hit.

Now I've gone and jinxed myself right before opening day. Rookie mistake.

Comment

Sevr 1.5”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the past 5yrs or so it’s been NAP Killzones. Got a couple packages of the Rage Extreme NC and will give them a shot this year.

Comment

100 gn. Vipertrick

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    Interested on why you are choosing kudus for whitetail. Not knocking it, as I’ve killed 2 elk 3 mule deer and an antelope with them the last 3 years. They are my go to open country big game head. But I’ve had zero blood trail on all of these animals. Interested if you’ve had different results
                    Shot 2 deer with Kudus last year, neither making it more than about 40 yards. Both also had poor blood trails.

Comment

For the deer 2.0 sevr or trypan and for the hogs 100 grain Exodus. I've had good luck with the Exodus and trypan. Giving sevr a try this year..

Comment

Still slingin' 100gr Shuttle Ts

Comment

3 SEVR 2.0's for the whitetail and 2 Magnus Buzzcuts for the pigs. The buzzcuts last year didn't produce the blood trails i was hoping for so hopping back to the otherside of the fence and trying a wide mechanical again.

Comment

Grim Reaper Pro Series Crossbow 100gr 3-Blade 1 1/2" Cut

Comment

125gr iron will xtra wide with bleeders

Comment

Rage

Comment

Working...
                                X