Flashlight Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
    Fenix, shouldn’t have to worry about it dying on a charge, but I bought another battery and keep it fully charged when I track, I have a streamlight (non-rechargeable) batteries don’t last long and not as good as the fenix, I have two fenix lights, very small and bright.

Size comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fenix TK26R

Adjustable brightness, strobe mode and rechargeable
      Max 1500 lumes, red and green leds also

Comment

I use a Fenix HM61r headlamp in conjunction with a Streamlight Protac HL5-X 3500 lumen in my hand. Run the Protac on medium. This combo puts light where you are looking all the time and allows you to brighten up spots. The 3500 lumens will light up a field if needed.

Comment

Olight 15t.

Comment

Fenix

Comment

Fenix or Olight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
                Look at Fenix lighting online. They have all kinds of flashlights and very good info on every model.
                This. Fenix is our go-to, although I do want to take a look at the olights some day when I finally lose my Fenix handheld. I lost it one year dropped it out of the Matagorda Island truck on a hunt, the parks guys found it on the next hunt and got it back to me next time I came down. They said it was right in the tire tracks so probably got ran over dozens of times.

Comment

Fenix,,,,, bright as you want most have multiple light levels and they do not "just " go dead on you as the battery gets used up they drop the highest level of light to conserve battery power,,,, many of them will run 2or 3 days on low non stop....... i have 6 different ones,,,, i keep a very small 450 lumen light in my pocket all the time, 7 years now using the same battery...... i just charge it now and then,,,but use it nearly every day

Comment

olight all the way...….and I have had streamlights for forever but after the olight warrior the two don't compare.

Comment

Fenix has good lights and well made

Comment

Go Fenix or go home!!

Comment

Fenix TK35UE V2.0 tactical flashlight with 5000 Lumens of output powered by two 18650 batteries

I used this on patrol many times the last few years I worked. When we were working a major crime scene at night, officers would often borrow this light from me.

It uses two side by side 18650 batteries. The grip feels like holding a bowie knife.

Comment

And if price is no object, get a Thrunite TN36 Limited at 11,000 lumens. Get the kit ($239) so you will have the batteries and charger. I have one of these also.

Comment

Has anyone else mentioned Fenix? Plenty of battery life and plenty of light for tracking on the medium setting.

Comment

Working...
                              X