No announcement yet.

Serious Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much on an internet site is serious. Take the info you read for what you paid for it.

Comment

^^^especially this guys posts (not calling anyone out)

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Not much on an internet site is serious. Take the info you read for what you paid for it.
        Yep. I hope someone lists a sense of humor in the classifieds cause lord knows some could sure use one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Yep. I hope someone lists a sense of humor in the classifieds cause lord knows some could sure use one.
          Your poems are full of humor.
          Better than a tumor.

Comment

It is probably listed above but some nice people many years ago started a place for hunters. One of the forums was called the campfire and it was intended for people to gather around such a fire to talk about deer, deer hunting, and any other non-xrated campfire talk. I know it gets confusing because we get people wanting prayers for their missing truck keys and such but it is for the same conversations you would have at your hunting camps. Pretty sure deer and how big/old they may be qualifies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Your poems are full of humor.
              Better than a tumor.
              But they bring out the haters
              Like a big sack of taters.

Comment

I'd rather read your TBH poems daily versus venturing over into the PACE forum.

Comment

It would be overpriced

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    It would be overpriced
                    And definitely not enough of them.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      ^^^especially this guys posts (not calling anyone out)
                      No worries Homie I aint mad, I can be serious, but just a tad
                      See life is too short to sit and be tort

I come here to read and pass the time
                      sometimes I do it with a simple rhyme

In todays world folks need some humor
                      To live wound up tight one may end up with a tumor

take my responses with a grain of salt
                      Or you can ignore me...........but you'll lose out at your own fault

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        No worries Homie I aint mad, I can be serious, but just a tad
                        See life is too short to sit and be tort

I come here to read and pass the time
                        sometimes I do it with a simple rhyme

In todays world folks need some humor
                        To live wound up tight one may end up with a tumor

take my responses with a grain of salt
                        Or you can ignore me...........but you'll lose out at your own fault

Oh I know. I just enjoy messing with you as I enjoy your posts & sense of humor
                        You bring value to the forum

Comment

As far as poems I guess I’ve missed those from GumboMan

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            Oh I know. I just enjoy messing with you as I enjoy your posts & sense of humor
                            You bring value to the forum
                            Right on

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                              As deer season is upon us I notice more and more posts with target deer. What I don't understand is, 1. Why do fellers post pictures of deer asking what a deer would score when in all reality, nobody truly knows what a deer will score until measurements are taken.

2. Why do fellers post pictures of deer and ask if they should shoot said deer or not? If your hunting on your lease, or your property why do you care if someone else would shoot it when it's your management program if your following one and someone else may have a much different quality of deer.

3. Age why ask what a deer ages at when you won't know for sure until you check the jaw if you even know how to age a deer by their jaw. Yeah you may be able to get a guestimate on the age but until your able to check that deer you won't know for sure.

If you have any rude comments because these questions offend you in any way, don't bother posting on this thread.
                              Looks like you've got plenty of answers for 1 & 2. Now for #3 this won't answer your question but ...past the age of 2.5, there is NOTHING certain about the teeth. It's a worthless exercise to try to age a deer by the jaw. This has been proven time and time again. And thankfully, each year it seems more and more hunters are catching on to this fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X