This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Many of yall act like our season is over from one BAD loss. **** does happen in sports [emoji51]. Beat Arky tomorrow and thats two top 15 wins back to back with a chance to build momentum at MS State ahead of Bammer. The fat lady has warmed her vocal chords up but she aint sang yet.

BTHOarkansas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct.

One early season ooc loss does not ruin a season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem is I haven’t seen enough offense out of the Ags for them to win against Arkansas. The Defense can’t hold up against a great running team. If the offense can’t stay on the Field we saw that against app state and Arkansas is wayyy better then app state!!

Comment

I'm afraid it's going to be a long day for the Aggies defense. Aggies offense has to stay on the field and needs to catch up to the times. Narasist Jimbo never going to admit he messed up. He better get him an offense guru and soon The Aggies surprised me last week so maybe it will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Very cool.

West Virginia, you have my attention.

First things first. I have a desire to drive out to the high plains to pay my respects to the Red Raiders. Win or lose, I wish I could experience the energy first hand.

I’m glad it’s going to be a packed house.

I bet Heath is going…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I bet Heath is going…
            We are not. I haven't been home on a weekend in 2 months and the next month is already booked so I am watching this one from the house.......in separate rooms from Karla.

We are heading to Lubbock for Tech and Baylor the end of October.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              The problem is I haven’t seen enough offense out of the Ags for them to win against Arkansas. The Defense can’t hold up against a great running team. If the offense can’t stay on the Field we saw that against app state and Arkansas is wayyy better then app state!!

I havent seen enough out of the offense either. But Max has a game under his belt and gets some weapons back at the WR position. The defense gets an experienced run stopper back in Jackson. It aint gonna be easy but i can see a path to a W.

Comment

I havent seen enough out of the offense either. But Max has a game under his belt and gets some weapons back at the WR position. The defense gets an experienced run stopper back in Jackson. It aint gonna be easy but i can see a path to a W.

O I’m not betting against them I promise I always have hope . They have the talent in all phases and positions to beat anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  We are not. I haven't been home on a weekend in 2 months and the next month is already booked so I am watching this one from the house.......in separate rooms from Karla.

We are heading to Lubbock for Tech and Baylor the end of October.

Couch football is my preferred kind of football.

Comment

After 3 weeks of traveling to Austin for games, I am looking forward to a day of sitting and watching college football tomorrow.

I have also been traveling with the job and I am tired!

Good luck to your boys!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      After 3 weeks of traveling to Austin for games, I am looking forward to a day of sitting and watching college football tomorrow.

I have also been traveling with the job and I am tired!

Good luck to your boys!

Same here....4 long 3 day weekends on the road between a deer lease trip, 3 dove weekends and a couple of kid's fishing events with FND mixed in and I'm ready to sit on my *** in the recliner and watch college football all day. Ribeyes on the grill tomorrow night hoping to be celebrating a Horns win.

Comment

Ive been in Sooner country working for 3 weeks. Sittin in the hotel, AC on 60. Eating pizza. Watching football all Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          No way! Mudhole!

The pigs are entirely too talented! They might win the whole enchilada!
                          Not a chance, Hogs will have 3 loses by seasons end

Comment

I’m trying to share your optimism, but there are a lot of flaws to fix, even coming off the win last week. They’ll have to have better LB, OL, WR, TE and DL play (not to mention offensive play calling) than they did against Miami. Max will have to be more efficient as well.

I think they’ll eventually put it all together, but I’m not sure they can correct it all enough by this Saturday.

That said, i don’t know that the Hawgs are without flaws, either.

My “optimism” for this season has essentially given way to “hope.” Here’s hoping the Ags change my outlook on Saturday.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                My “optimism” for this season has essentially given way to “hope.”

I dig SEC short "Hope"..

Comment

Working...
                                X