Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 College Football Week 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Sounds good, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gonna be a lot of new faces next week, I like the enthusiasm this year by everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Pretty sure all Tech ppl know him well & his kid. Well documented POS.
      So you know who he is. But the question was, “do you know him?” Simple yes or no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        So you know who he is. But the question was, “do you know him?” Simple yes or no answer.
        Do i personally know Craig James? No. Am i extremely familiar with him on many levels for many years? Yes. Will my perception of Craig James ever change? No. Edit: Don't get me started on the on the dead hookers.
        Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-21-2022, 01:39 PM.

Comment

sips lost their sense of humor, when?

rebuilding year! LOL

Mudhole cometh this weekend... its going to be ugly... Arky by a hundy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Do i personally know Craig James? No. Am i extremely familiar with him on many levels for many years? Yes. Will my perception of Craig James ever change? No. Edit: Don't get me started on the on the dead hookers.
            Got it. Wasn’t asking you to change your opinion on someone you don’t know personally. Keyboard Cowboy away. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              One aggy referred to this as a "rebuilding year"...

It’s definitely not a rebuilding year. Not championship level yet either. This season should set the foundation for the next couple years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A&M football

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                It’s definitely not a rebuilding year. Not championship level yet either. This season should set the foundation for the next couple years though.

May I suggest you call a foundation repair company?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

4 or 5 years in on Dumbo, 3 or 4 years of crowing incessantly about recruiting classes, however long of “we run this state”, and we’re just to the point of laying the foundation?

Hell even the swamp rats built a mansion and turned it section 8 in about that same amount of time.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    May I suggest you call a foundation repair company?

You’re awful cocky for a school that last year got their first win against A&M in a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      Got it. Wasn’t asking you to change your opinion on someone you don’t know personally. Keyboard Cowboy away. 😎
                      Odd argument and hill to die on but to each their own.

Comment

4 or 5 years in on Dumbo, 3 or 4 years of crowing incessantly about recruiting classes, however long of “we run this state”, and we’re just to the point of laying the foundation?

Hell even the swamp rats built a mansion and turned it section 8 in about that same amount of time.[emoji23]

Is tu back? We used to hear that a lot around here!!! [emoji1787]

Comment

No one ever claimed he was quick about it. Took him 4 years at FSU to win a national championship.

I’m not giving him forever either. There’s a lot of football left in the season, they should be a better overall team this year than last. Time will tell. Vast improvement should be seen this year and next.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            Is tu back? We used to hear that a lot around here!!! [emoji1787]

You only heard it from other ags….and maybe BoB.[emoji23]

Comment

Texas and the Ags took another L to Bama today. Hale to Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You only heard it from other ags….and maybe BoB.[emoji23]

Negative.

In order to be back, ar Texas it requires at least a couple of playoff appearances and possibly a win or natty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-21-2022, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X