X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bish View Post
    Yes my 08 is the V-10 Triton engine.

God Bless
    Ive seen a Triton ran hard that would blow spark plugs out of the block......

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
      The 7.3 xl and xlt 4x4 are going for 50k
      No they aren’t

Comment

You made the right choice. $71k for a used truck is insanity

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
          I like your thinking. I’ve been pushing mine to and from work the last 3 weeks holding out. Just about sucked the last mile out out it. Been keeping an eye on the used market the last several months. Prices have not moved a lot, but they trucks have been sitting longer.
          If you can wait a year, the deals are gonna look very very different than they do now.

LWD

Comment

Definitely think you did the right thing, especially with the current state of the auto industry pricing and pending recession. Your ride sure cleaned up nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Get you a GMC or Chevrolet! Lol

You die once. You live everyday. If this doesn't hurt your future plans or current state. Buy it. Enjoy it. Live/love it. It's amazing what driving a new car feels like.

THE BEST ADVICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good decision. Was listening to car guy on the radio a couple weeks ago and he said the market had peaked starting to see a decline. Not all models but most. I was looking at Wranglers a few months ago and they were advertised over list, checked a couple weeks ago and most at at list asking.

That’s a great looking 08 !

Comment

Working...
                X