No announcement yet.

10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would try to sell it to them now at a reduced rate. But I'd finance it for them. I'd have lots of fine print written by a lawyer that effectively says that if they are late on one payment by one day I have the right to seize their bank accounts and any and all properties they own or partially own including their home and cars.

Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      That would be awesome redemption!
      It would sit long enough to grow mold in the stank then get hauled off where theyd have to pay storage fees or sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Whoh flashback central. We got our fake ID's in high school off of Airline back in '97. Which then helped us all purchase the only thing we could afford at that time...MD 20/20's.
        So true

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any update you'd like to share?
          When you took the RV to the dealership to have it checked out was it in ok condition?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Any update you'd like to share?
            When you took the RV to the dealership to have it checked out was it in ok condition?
            We did finally get the RV and took it directly to the dealership that we bought it from.
            They did a complete inspection. They're in the process of doing about $2,000 in repairs so that we can sell it in 100% working condition. It wasn't as dirty as I expected, but it will get a thorough cleaning.

Vakay also decided to keep the electrical cable and all of our sewer hoses.

I finally convinced Tina that it was a waste of money to hire an attorney, even though it was written in our demand letter that they would be responsible for that cost, if it came to that. So, next step is small claims court for the max amount they allow. I doubt we'll ever collect a dime from them, but we are willing to hire one of the companies that goes after their assets to pay their judgement.

I'm sure this will drag on for quite a while.

As soon as the trailer is in 100% working order, we'll put it up for sale.
            So, you will have a chance to own a part of TBH history!

Comment

Glad you got it back and it’s not trashed out!!

Comment

Working...
              X