10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like we have heard this before.

Seems like one of those, the check is in the mail type things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Which Friday?[emoji23][emoji23]

Friday 2023

Comment

What does the detective say? If the RV is on their lot, you have no current contract with them, no customer has it, it's not lost, now can he say they stole it if they don't give it back?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          What does the detective say? If the RV is on their lot, you have no current contract with them, no customer has it, it's not lost, now can he say they stole it if they don't give it back?
          Not necessarily. OP's contract with vakay could be for x time period and if OP breaks the contract within the agreed time frame of said contract vakay may have recovery rights against OP for breaking said contract.

I've said it before, you got to see the contracts that were agreed upon and signed, before anyone can give any advise.

I'm still of the opinion this is a civil matter and the detective can't do **** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

I've said it before, you got to see the contracts that were agreed upon and signed, before anyone can give any advise.
            You haven't been here very long have you? We don't need any detail to give out advice.

I'd advise not to follow most of it but we are going to give it to ya.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              You haven't been here very long have you? We don't need any detail to give out advice.

I'd advise not to follow most of it but we are going to give it to ya.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
              Yep

Comment

i'm more of an old testament kind of guy
                ron needs a tune up

Comment

Yep. Ron definitely needs a visit from a couple guys demanding “protection money” for his business.

Comment

I need a pic of the trailer so I can get closure on this thread. lol

Comment

Not necessarily. OP's contract with vakay could be for x time period and if OP breaks the contract within the agreed time frame of said contract vakay may have recovery rights against OP for breaking said contract.

I'm still of the opinion this is a civil matter and the detective can't do **** about it.

The contract says Vakay is supposed to pay the OP.

And the detective disagrees with you.

Comment

Advice is a noun. Advise is a verb.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day

Comment

I don’t have any fingernails left.

Comment

OP said the contract had expired some time ago

Comment

Time for a Friday update

Comment

Working...
                                X