No announcement yet.

Pay per month car wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife, daughter, and I all have one. The water at my house does a poor job of removing soap.

Comment

I have one less than a mile from my house. Three minutes and I’m out the other side.
      I try to go twice a week. My record is 7 times in a week during the winter with salty roads.

Comment

I use it because we have an open parking lot at work and some guys hand wash and wax their trucks every weekend. I don’t have time for that and the drive through wash is convenient and leaves a good impression. I pay $24/month for the second highest wash and it’s definitely worth it.

Comment

I will not let the Dealer wash mine. Have a 2 lady wash a block away and they hand wash, vacuum, and do the tires. Usually once a month on all 3 rides...

Comment

My wife and I both use the one here in town. I use it frequently, at least twice a week. My wife says I'm going to wash the paint off my truck, but I like to keep it spotless. My wife washes hers at least once a week.

Comment

What’s a car wash? I keep a heavy layer of dust and grime to protect the paint

Comment

I think I pay $16 a month and use it probably twice a week. Worth it if you utilize it.

Comment

My take away here is I have a dirty truck.

Comment

I use to go to the unmanned one just to clean my bed out. Those blow dryers will clean out a bed.... Now i seldom go because i have to empty my bed first.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      I will not let the Dealer wash mine. Have a 2 lady wash a block away and they hand wash, vacuum, and do the tires. Usually once a month on all 3 rides...
                      Never use a wash that uses brushes and pads….it’s like running your paint through fine sand paper. Dirt, grit and other abrasives get caught in the material and will scratch your finish. If you have to do an auto wash, use the touch less ones. For the best wash, hand washing using the two bucket method is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                        Never use a wash that uses brushes and pads….it’s like running your paint through fine sand paper. Dirt, grit and other abrasives get caught in the material and will scratch your finish. If you have to do an auto wash, use the touch less ones. For the best wash, hand washing using the two bucket method is the best.
                        I've heard that as well, but have been thru these washes for years and never noticed one scratches or marks. Maybe if I had a vette. BMW, audi etc I'd hand wash myself.

Comment

I know the washtub is a lot. I think it’s worth it. The 300 a year or whatever it is. Never got my car back and didn’t think it came out good.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

whats this 2 bucket method of which you speak?

Comment

I’ve seen too many accidents and bumpers getting ripped off in those places. Plus I read somewhere they damage your paint. I don’t clean my vehicles too often. Inside is more important to me than the outside. Once it gets too bad I’ll get a full detail on both vehicles.

Comment

I’m not familiar with these. Are there people there who wash, dry, and vacuum or do you have to do it yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X