X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handful of ranked games/ good match ups next week

Clemson/wake (clemson by 3 TD’s)
    Tenn/Florida (no idea)
    Ags/Ark (would’ve said Ark by 10 but maybe by a field goal after the Mo St performance. No idea why we are favored and sure that’ll change)
    Baylor/Iowa St
    Texas/Tech

Should be fun weekend!

Comment

We’re baaaaaaack.

Comment

Brutal, every year for ags its "wait till next year" I am wore out. If and a big if, Jimbo can hang on to this bunch then maybe we have a winning season in two years. These guys are young sloppy and need coaching badly. All this "Building something special " looks like a bunch of crap thrown against the wall hoping something sticks. Anyways Gig-'em [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

App State needed a miracle hail mary bounce to beat another FCS squad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

My picks were not so good this week. How did K-State lose to Tulane? Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

SMDH at the fellow Ags for not seeing the good with this W last night. Depleted defense and all the speed at WR on the bench.

Comment

Overshown got screwed on the hit and targeting call. Head up and hit him with his facemask, crown of the helmet nowhere near the hit. he made an awesome play for the sack. The first of the year I believe, on the UTSA QB. I can see how the no clue refs could have missed it but not the replay booth. He should have just picked him up and carried him about 3 steps them slam him into the ground under him, no targeting, just unnecessary roughness.

Comment

Nice win by the Tigers. Looking like LSU football! Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Good to get back in the win column. 107K in the house a week after a diasaterous loss. 12th Man showed up. We had to beat MIami and tbe refs at times. These targering call downs from the booth need to stop. If they have time to do that than call down when a receiver lets a ball hit the turf. Ridiculous. I thought the defense played well at times. Just not consistent yet.

Anyway, on to Arkamsas. I dont know how we score enough to stay in this game.

Comment

Jeff Traylor is a darn good coach. Listen to a little of his post game.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        Brutal, every year for ags its "wait till next year" I am wore out. If and a big if, Jimbo can hang on to this bunch then maybe we have a winning season in two years. These guys are young sloppy and need coaching badly. All this "Building something special " looks like a bunch of crap thrown against the wall hoping something sticks. Anyways Gig-'em [emoji106]

Didn’t we win?

Comment

2022 College Football Week 3

Progress

This is the first time since 2011 that Texas has held their first three opponents to 20 points or less.

Texas’ defense is also allowing their fewest yards per game since 2011.

Texas had 32 pressures on the quarterback last night vs. UTSA. Harris is shifty.

They need QB1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-18-2022, 08:31 AM.

Comment

How many times did ol Leach end up going for it on 4th down?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Progress

This is the first time since 2011 that Texas has held their first three opponents to 20 points or less.

Texas’ defense is also allowing their fewest yards per game since 2011.

Texas had 32 pressures on the quarterback last night vs. UTSA. Harris is shifty.

They need QB1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Sounds like Patterson has been a difference maker.

Comment

hmmmmm

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                                C'mon man, we gone play dime defense... Smash the underneath crossers and keep the deep post from crossing our face.... We'll be deep 7 on the corners, with slightly inside leverage... Keep everything in front us and tackle everything short.......On offense we'll run the ball more effectively with the return of Emory and win the time of possession battle......

LSU 28 MSU 17

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
                                31-16 final...... heck, that score was almost right and the analysis of the game was spot on.......lol

Comment

Working...
                                X