Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offensive line play is horrible for the Aggies, very porus. Gotta give the QB more time to throw the ball. Johnson played a decent game and didn't try and force anything that wasn't there, unlike King.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      Is there a more anemic offense than Jimbos??

I havent found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With as bad as we played last week, missing some starters and loosing some to targeting, I should be happy, but not really. We did not look very good on either side of the ball. They played with heart but that will not go far in the SEC!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Yes.

That’s not the one that plays ball, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
            Humm

Facts always confuse them

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              That’s not the one that plays ball, correct?

No. He's like 17. Has a rare blood disorder.

Comment

Texas HC Steve Sarkisian said he was told DeMarvion Overshown hit a "defenseless player" in Frank Harris. He'll appeal with the league office.

The dude had the ball in his hands. Powder puff, here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                  Nah . . UTSA will do . .

Whatever makes u feel better,
                  How that buyout lookin?

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                    Whatever makes u feel better,
                    How that buyout lookin?

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                    Nah . . UTSA will do . .
                    Guys, stop it.

Comment

Texas HC Steve Sarkisian said he was told DeMarvion Overshown hit a "defenseless player" in Frank Harris. He'll appeal with the league office.

The dude had the ball in his hands. Powder puff, here we come.

Its getting ridiculous. Guy made an awesome play and good hit fought through a block then did exactly what he should have. Kept his head up and delivered a blow to the qb

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                        Congrats to A&M.
                        Ugly win but thanks. That QB for Miami is good. Miami outplayed the Aggies all night. Just missed some crucial catches to keep some drives going. Look at the stats.....Johnson was only “serviceable” for the Aggies. Put the Miami QB on the Aggie Offense........Miami played ball control. Long drives. Impressive. Aggies should take a note from the Miami Offense......throwing to the tight end works. I would not be surprised if all the highly touted tight ends at A&M transfer. Why, why, why did Jimbo decide this season they would stop throwing to the tight ends????????????????????????????? So frustrating watching them play. If there are any Arkansas fans out there I will take the bet for next weekend. I will need 27 points up front though.

Comment

265 yards of offense with the weapons they have is mind blowing. Jimbo needs to simplify **** and let his guys do their thing.

Survival for a bounce back win. I think they need to put the freshmen in as well.

They had a whole bunch of Freshman playing this evening. However, two of their starting wide receivers ( both Freshman ) were not playing. We could have used those two play-makers. With the two targeting calls they threw a bunch of Freshman in as backups on defense. Aggies did not look very good again. I am looking for next season or the season after for a better team and basing much of that on QB play. I am hoping Weigman stays and becomes a great QB......something the Aggies have not had in a very long time. The whole Jimbo Offense.....terrible offensive play calling. Has been like that since he arrived. As you know......without ball control and sustainable drives things can be miserable. Aggie stats prove that once again this evening. The defense is not near as good as it was last season and young. They won but not impressive at all. Arkansas will run right through them. I need to not watch any more games this season. Thank goodness white-tail season starts in a few weeks.
                          Last edited by ByronB; 09-17-2022, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            We did not look very good on either side of the ball.
                            The defense gave up 3 field goals to a team that had scored 100 points over their first two games of the season. That’s a **** good performance any way you slice it. It looks even better when you look at the players out for the game and early targeting ejections.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                              The defense gave up 3 field goals to a team that had scored 100 points over their first two games of the season. That’s a **** good performance any way you slice it. It looks even better when you look at the players out for the game and early targeting ejections.

You have some good points. The Offense needs some type of ball control to save the defense from being on the feild so long.

Comment

Only watched half the game but everything was still meh

I am about to go buy a App St Jersey after their games these last 2 weeks! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X