No announcement yet.

Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I lost one that way too. Then he got old and it was too late. Now he sits and lives with regrets.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

This type of thing is just crazy to me. I am so thankful I have never been that desperate to have a female in my life that I let her take the things away I love. I would never want a girl like that anyway. It's really sad

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Where does she fit in on the Crazy/Hot matrix?
        9 crazy. But remember, “at anytime, any of these women can completely disappear and reappear at a completely different location on the scale”!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          Not me. I was answering a question to a woman who demands no hunting.

My wife wants to know how soon I can leave the house and bring back some fish or game.

On a kind of humorous note, she calls any wild pigs, mountain pigs. She is from Korean where practically everything is mountainous and that is where they get wild pigs. If I tell her that I am going to south Texas for a few days to hunt, she says bring her back a mountain pig. Ooooookay……
          Funny as hail right there! And yes, after 28 years of me farting, adjusting the jewels, and scratching, she’d much rather have me gone.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            It’s undefeated!!!

Time for an intervention!!

I guess no one let him know they all have one.

He needs to cut his loses, he is going to be a miserable soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
              Pics or she doesn’t exist! It won’t last. He’ll be back.
              Yep. He is really whipped right now.

Had a crazy hot girlfriend years ago that didn’t mind me hunting.
              But couldn’t be alone. No good friends of her own. Lasted one season

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                She must be Hot!
                Nobody is hot enough to give up hunting and other things you've enjoyed all your life.

Another detail I forgot to add is she wants him to sell some guns to free up some cash. Thankfully this hasn't happened (yet?). Me and several other buddies have tried to talk sense into him with no success.

Comment

A pubic hair off the Queen Elizabeth could tote the Pope around the world

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    Not me. I was answering a question to a woman who demands no hunting.

My wife wants to know how soon I can leave the house and bring back some fish or game.

On a kind of humorous note, she calls any wild pigs, mountain pigs. She is from Korean where practically everything is mountainous and that is where they get wild pigs. If I tell her that I am going to south Texas for a few days to hunt, she says bring her back a mountain pig. Ooooookay……
                    That's funny.
                    My remark was just a humorous generic response to yours.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't be so quick to cast those stones.

Before Konnor was born, I hunted a lot. Just about every month I hunted something.

After he was born, my priorities shifted to him. Now I hunt once a year, when STGS invites me to his ranch. Even on that trip, I don't always hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
                        If they didn’t have a ***** we’d hunt them with dogs for sport.

Tell him to grow a pair.
                        The **** truth!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                          The **** truth!
                          Daaaang! So wrong!!! Lol! Just remember this. For ever thousand guys that want to smash it there’s one that’s tired of it.

Comment

My wife’s family wasn’t into hunting much at all, but my wife jumped right in and even killed 4 deer herself, she enjoyed it, she knew with me she didn’t have any choice.
                            Someone needs to remind him and her that until you marry them that’s the best and cheapest thing a man can get, again until you get married.

Comment

So whats your buddies contact info? Id like first dibs on guns, bows, fishin poles etc

And he aint coming back to reality. My brother used to hunt, fish and was a joy to be around. Then he got married. It slowed to just fishing cause she wont eat wild game (knowingly). Then they had a kid and it all but quit. Hes got a boat that hasnt seen water for 10 years, guns with no bullets and even guns at my dads house hes forgotten about.

AND, his wife is a cee you next tuesday and their son is gonna end up on dateline before he makes 40. But hey, Im a bad parent cause I let my kid watch TV and play shoot em up games on the x-box. Now hes a delinquent with an out of state scholarship for academics and the shooting team with his own boat
                              Last edited by Quackerbox; 09-08-2022, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                So whats your buddies contact info? Id like first dibs on guns, bows, fishin poles etc

And he aint coming back to reality. My brother used to hunt, fish and was a joy to be around. Then he got married. It slowed to just fishing cause she wont eat wild game (knowingly). Then they had a kid and it all but quit. Hes got a boat that hasnt seen water for 10 years, guns with no bullets and even guns at my dads house hes forgotten about.

AND, his wife is a cee you next tuesday and their son is gonna end up on dateline before he makes 40. But hey, Im a bad parent cause I let my kid watch TV and play shoot em up games on the x-box. Now hes a delinquent with an out of state scholarship for academics and the shooting team with his own boat
                                Yes but it’s still your fault!

Comment

Working...
                                X