• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to follow this thread.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

T-7 days!!!!

One week from now I will be getting on a plane and heading north!!!! Was up most of the night delivering babies and now about to operate. On call the next 3 days then it’s just a few work days and I am gone. Definitely ready for cooler temps, mountains and some time off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

following along! good luck!

Comment

Good luck Doc! You’re hunts are one of my favorite things about TBH. This one should be good!

Comment

Beautiful country. Should be epic views and hunt. Spent a week around Banff a few years back. Looking forward to the pics!
            Last edited by WilliamL; 09-09-2022, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I will be following, best of luck Doc.

Rwc

Comment

Lookin solid! Good luck!

Comment

Beautiful country. Good Luck!

Comment

Looking forward to it, you and Oscar both have the best live hunting threads, good luck, hope you kill a biggun.

Comment

Good luck, Doc, can’t wait for the adventure to begin!

Comment

Doc big fire around Jasper. Hope it doesn’t effect your hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                          Doc big fire around Jasper. Hope it doesn’t effect your hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I haven’t heard anything from the outfitter. Hopefully that’s a good sign! They have a couple different areas so maybe we can move around to avoid issues.

Comment

I was back at the gym today. Didn’t feel great with only a couple hours of sleep. Hopefully I’m ready to wrestle a bighorn! Or at least ready to push my old butt up a mountain or two! In a week I’ll be in Edmonton!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m 41, but want to be docmay when I grow up! Good luck and waiting on the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtau44 View Post
                                I’m 41, but want to be docmay when I grow up! Good luck and waiting on the updates.
                                I’m only 8 years ahead of you. You best start growing up!

Comment

Working...
                                X