X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for this…good luck Doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck, cant wait to follow the story.

Comment

U know I'm tuned in![emoji1018][emoji457][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck doc

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Greg!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keep us posted, can't wait to go on my first sheep hunt!!

Comment

Good luck on the hunt. What part of Alberta? I am in Estevan Canada tonight and headed to northwest Alberta tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck Doc!. Always enjoy your adventures. It's admirable of a man to work hard, so he can play hard. Best of luck and looking forward to the follow up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Following along for another epic adventure.

Comment

Good luck! Awesome grouping, hope you get a manageable shot.

Comment

Good luck on the hunt. Looking forward to following along on this adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            The levitate is different. It’s super light and moves around on target a bit. The draw cycle is a bit harsh but very doable. But for some reason I reach for it first every time I shoot. It will be great for the mountains. Groups and shoots every bit as well as my heavier bows. I have also been shooting an rx-7 ultra. It’s a sweet shooter and a big baby. I just love the pse. It truly feels powerful.
                            Gotcha. I didn’t shoot the levitate but I was messing around with one at the local shop here. I was amazed at how light it was compared to my V3. I have an older PSE with a rough draw cycle but I love shooting it. I guess the speed bow is still a harder drawing bow. My old PSE can still sling the same arrow I shoot with my v3 at least 30fps faster. It truly does feel much more powerful than the Mathews

Whatever you hunt with I hope you can connect!
                            Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 09-07-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                              Good luck on the hunt. What part of Alberta? I am in Estevan Canada tonight and headed to northwest Alberta tomorrow.

I will be hunting in the area between Banff and Jasper. I fly in to Edmonton to meet the guide and then drive from there. It’s kind of open on the final details. There is a chance we stay in a trailer. Another option is horseback in to wall tents. The final option is hike in with just a spike camp type setup. They have a hunt the first two weeks of September. To some degree they will be scouting for my hunt during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                                Good luck Doc!. Always enjoy your adventures. It's admirable of a man to work hard, so he can play hard. Best of luck and looking forward to the follow up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                                I promise I have been working! I have been delivering 25-30 babies per month the past two years. I guess a lot of folks didn’t have cable during covid!!! Worked overnight and slept an hour and a half. Made myself hit the gym and shoot my bow tonight. Shooting might not have been the best idea because I was pretty spent.

I fly out on 9/16. Getting close!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X